Our goal is to bring together senior-level healthcare professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming healthcare.
Join our newsletter for the latest EU Digital Health Updates
- DIA Europe 2019 – Thought leaders across all disciplines unite together in a neutral forum to discuss current issues, with the goal of uncovering new ways of working and new solutions for patients. We welcome participants from across the entire drug development industry. By incorporating representatives from the full life sciences landscape we facilitate open collaboration. We ensure that industry, payers, patients, and regulators, all have an equal voice. Vienna, Austria; Feb 5-7, 2019
- Digital Primary Care Conference – Join us as we delve into the world of Digital Primary Care, our Digital Primary Care: The Information Revolution conference has been developed to advise GP Surgery’s and Clinical Commissioning Groups on the current tools in place to help them harness technology and drive efficiency. Manchester, UK; Feb 6, 2019
- Integrating genomics into personalized healthcare – This conference will bring together experts from around the world to discuss the potential of genomics in the prevention, diagnostics, and therapy for cancer and the new opportunities it may bring for citizens and patients in the EU. Brussels, Belgium; Feb 12-13, 2019
- Digital Health & Care Scotland – This annual two-day event brings together 300 health and social care professionals to demonstrate groundbreaking initiatives and provide an unrivaled platform for knowledge exchange and best practice sharing. Edinburgh, Scotland; Feb 20-21, 2019
- Digital Health Product Forge – Over 200 health professionals, entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, designers and technologists, determined to provoke progress will be spending 75 hours creating products that tackle the hard problems of health. The Digital Health Product Forge will be Europe’s biggest health hackathon and it is open to everyone, regardless of skillset or skill level. Edinburgh, UK, Feb 21, 2019
- Recent Developments in AI and Digital Health 2019 – Artificial Intelligence (AI) is heralded as a disruptive technology that will revolutionize many industries including health and social care. But as AI systems get better at sorting data and making predictions, the role of this technology alongside existing healthcare professionals is unclear. This event will feature academics, doctors, and entrepreneurs at the forefront of AI and healthcare, and will include a debate on whether AI is poised to deliver the improved patient experiences and outcomes that many are suggesting. London, UK; Feb 26, 2019
- Animal Health Europe – The Animal Health Investment series is a premier event forum bringing the most exciting early and mid-stage biotech companies together with financial investors and multinational companies to drive innovation through partnerships and investment. This event will feature our expertly selected Innovation Showcase of 12 of the most innovative startups in animal health and biotech, with an additional 12 spots available in animal nutrition announced for 2019. London, UK; Feb 26-27, 2019
- Digital Health & Wellness Summit @ 4YFN 2019– The objective of DHWS19 is to showcase the best innovators bringing digital technologies to improve healthcare delivery around the world. It creates opportunities for these innovators to meet end-users (clinicians and patients) and understand their needs and challenges. Barcelona, Spain; Feb 26-27, 2019
Feel free to email updates, corrections or add conference dates.