Find funding opportunities for high potential innovations including Digital Health, HealthTech, MEDTECH, WearableTech and more.
Feel free to email updates, corrections or add cut off dates.
- VentureConnect Pitch Competition and Investors’ Forum – Focusing exclusively on digital health. Is your startup currently looking for funding? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to network with the most influential digital health investors in Europe – HIMSS & Health 2.0 Europe 2020. Deadline: Apr 10, 2020
- EIC/EBAN ePitching on eHealth: Boost your eHealth innovations – A limited number of EIC-backed up SMEs will have the chance to show their innovative solutions in eHealth via an online tool to a jury of investors. Deadline: Apr 10, 2020
- IMAGINE IF! – an acceleration program built by Innovation Forum. IMAGINE IF! provides early-stage science startups with extensive opportunities: mentorship, the potential to secure non-dilutive capital, free advice from leading professional service companies and rapid networking across the Innovation Forum’s platform. Barcelona, Spain; Deadline:
Apr 15, 2020Extended to0 Sept 15th
- IMI2 – Call 20 – Cancer, tuberculosis and vaccines in new IMI Call for proposals with a total budget of EUR 273 million. Deadline: Apr 21, 2020
- NIHR HTA researcher-led open call – Brain Tumours. This highlight notice indicates the continuing interest of NIHR in receiving research proposals in this area, and it encourages collaborative applications that demonstrate how they build on recent initiatives and investment in the area made by the NIHR, the MRC, and other research funders. For further details, please see the themed call pages. Deadline: May 6, 2020
This Week in Digital Health offers this European Digital Health Conference calendar as a resource to help make connections between providers, payers, and innovators.
Our goal is to bring together senior-level healthcare professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming healthcare.
Feel free to email updates, corrections or add conference dates.