This Week in Digital Health offers this European Digital Health calendar as a resource to help make connections between providers, payers, and innovators.
Our goal is to bring together senior-level healthcare professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming healthcare.
Feel free to email updates, corrections or add conference dates.
- iPharma Conference and Expo – the largest gathering of pharma and healthcare professionals in the UK and in Europe. iPharma UK is expecting hundreds of academic, research and industry leaders from 40 plus different countries to gather for this three-day meeting. London, UK; TBA
- Digital Health and Care Congress – This annual two-day event brings together more than 500 delegates including health and social care professionals, commissioners, researchers, innovators, and policymakers, all interested in the implementation of digital health in the NHS and other health and care systems. With a thriving exhibition and a choice of practical workshops, delegates learn about the latest innovations and how they’re being used to: transform how patients engage with services; drive improvements in efficiency and care coordination, and help people manage their own health and well-being. London, UK; TBA
- Digital Health Ecosystem Wales – The theme for July’s gathering will be ‘Future Funding Opportunities’ Cardiff, Wales; TBA
- World Congress & Expo on Healthcare IT – Theme: Innovative Technologies to Enhance the Current Healthcare Systems. Healthcare IT is a specially designed cluster conference which consists of keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations, Workshops, Panel Discussions and Exhibitions, Young Researcher Forums (YRF), Best Poster Award, Industry academic interactive sessions, and Industry Presentations etc.
- Kickoff Accelerator 2018 – Magic in the Air – Bayer G4A Accelerator is starting its 5th program in August! Come join us and over 500 participants at the Bayer Campus in Berlin on August 30th to meet the future of health and enjoy an evening full of magic! Mingle with Bayer experts, current startups, G4A alumni, entrepreneurs and key opinion leaders. Berlin, Germany; TBA
- International Conference on Communication in Healthcare 2018– the 16th International Conference on Communication in Healthcare (ICCH) organized by EACH: International Association for Communication in Healthcare in partnership with ACH: Academy on Communication in Healthcare. This international conference brings together teachers, researchers, practitioners, and policymakers from around the world working to explore and improve all aspects of communication in healthcare from a variety of perspectives. Porto, Portugal, TBA
- World Congress on Public Health, Epidemiology & Nutrition – Public Health Congress 2018 is an international conference event that focuses on the importance of public health, epidemiology, and nutrition and the application of the study in these fields for preventing the disease spreading and improving the health conditions of people all over the world. Lisbon, Portugal; Sept 3-4, 2018
- World Congress on Medical Imaging and Clinical Research – Theme: Fostering Treatment Through Integrative Approaches of Imaging Techniques and Clinical Research. London, UK; TBA
- NHS Health and Care Innovation Expo – more than 5000 delegates from the UK and further afield. Expo will feature over four feature zones, 100+ seminars covering the current issues and developments in health and 190 exhibition stands. This year is extra special as the NHS celebrates its 71st birthday. Manchester Central, UK; Sept 4-5, 2019
- International Conference on Pathology – Pathology 2018 plans to assemble the Scientists, Researchers which focuses on the recent propelled strategies to distinguish the turmoil in a quick and convenient way. We trust that you will get a handle on this scholastic event to renew the continuing associations & glimmer with companions globally. Edinburgh, Scotland; TBA
- eHealth Innovation Days – As a part of the Baltic Sea Campus on eHealth (est. 2015), the eHealth Innovation Days (eHID) focus on reinforcing eHealth in the Baltic Sea Region. The main topic this year will be “Open Healthcare” which highlights the importance of participatory and cooperative aspects of eHealth and related disciplines. Flensburg University of Applied Sciences (FUAS), Germany; TBA
- Intelligent Systems Conference (IntelliSys) 2018 will focus on areas of intelligent systems and artificial intelligence (AI) and how it applies to the real world. IntelliSys is one of the best respected Artificial Intelligence (AI) Conference. London, UK; TBA
- EIC Innovators’ Summit – The European Innovation Council beta is inviting Europe’s most thrilling innovators to the EIC Innovators’ Summit. The two-day event will bring together 1000 top SMEs, investors, corporate representatives, researchers, and influencers. Berlin, Germany; TBA
- 28th World Conference on Nursing Diagnosis and Care Plans 2018 – “Exploring Latest Innovations in Nursing” Nursing & Nursing Diagnosis 2018 conference brings together individuals who have an interest in different fields of nursing like psychiatric, cancer, cardiac, critical care, adult & women health, legal, Pediatric and emergency nursing, diagnosis, care plans, midwifery, public health, healthcare and medicine from practice, research, administration, policy and education. It is a forum to explore issues of mutual concern as well as exchange knowledge, share evidence, ideas, and generate solutions. Prague, Czech Republic; TBA
- 4th International Conference on Hypertension & Healthcare – Working under the theme “Control Hypertension: Add life to Longevity” we bring together a unique international mix of large and medium medical and clinical research and diagnostic companies, leading universities and medical research institutions. This is a perfect platform to share experience, foster collaborations across industry and academia and evaluate emerging innovations around the world. This conference mainly focuses on spreading awareness about challenges in this field and how to prevent and manage hypertension and other cardiovascular diseases.
- DayOne Conference – Shaping the Future of Health – Patients Included! The annual DayOne Conference on 11 September 2018 will again bring together a unique mix of influential speakers, healthcare innovators, patients, and startups to discuss and shape the future of health. Basel, Switzerland; TBA
- SWISS EHEALTH SUMMIT – The forum for ICT in the health system. This year, the Swiss ICT Forum in the Swiss eHealth Summit health system, which will be held for the first time at the SwissTech convention center in Lausanne, will put more emphasis on the theme of innovation. Indeed, care providers, industrialists and scientific and political representatives will meet to discuss current topics and trends. Bern, Switzerland; TBA
- World Cardiology and Cardiologist Meeting – Based upon the great success of the past World Cardiology Meeting in Rome, Italy 2017. We continue to grow and adapt, remaining always motivated and open to new ideas. Our organization is completely aware of continuous medical education is a lifetime commitment. Scientific knowledge should always be open and Dynamic. We are committed with the highest quality standards in education, dissemination of results. This is an excellent opportunity for the exchange of knowledge and the ability to take advantage of collaboration with members across the globe. Stockholm, Sweden; TBA
- AI Med Europe 2018 is for those interested in the biggest paradigm shift in healthcare and medicine: Artificial Intelligence. This is the No.1 event of its type in Europe. Three-days dedicated to the transformative impact that AI-inspired technology is having on healthcare. A platform designed by clinicians to showcase the latest thinking and facilitate new ideas and partnerships. London, UK; TBA
- Intelligent Health AI – Professionals in AI and healthcare from all over the world will gather around 100 internationally renowned ground-breaking thinkers and doers to progress discussion about how AI can be used to prevent and solve some of the world’s greatest healthcare problems and improve the health of the human race. Basel, Switzerland; Sep 11-12, 2019
- Deep Learning in Healthcare Summit – Discover the deep learning tools & techniques set to revolutionise healthcare applications, medicine & diagnostics. London, UK; TBA
- Health Data: who owns it and how to keep it safe – This is an important meeting and an area that all medical professionals need to be aware of, especially following the impact of recent hostile UK cyber attacks on medical data, such as Wannacry, and other malware on the NHS. Also, recent revelations of personal data usage by social media platforms and the newly implemented GDPR privacy legislation, are exploiting those who refuse or are turning a blind eye to cybersecurity. London, UK; TBA
- Breaking through the barriers of Data in Healthcare – We all know that data plays an important role in providing the very best care to patients, whilst being vital to research. But what about the behind the scenes understanding of it? Do we know how far we can stretch and modulate data for the best outcomes? If you’re curious to find out more, come along to the OHT meet up as part of the BOA Conference. You’ll find out how data can help you with your surgical clinics and supercharge your decision making. Bonus, you’ll also hear from our partners Open Medical – they build clinical workflow software that makes tracking, planning and reviewing patient care collaborative and user-friendly. Join us for the evening and get to use the data in real life challenges, all with a beer in hand. Birmingham, UK; TBA
- Internet of Health 2018 – Transforming the Health ecosystem with IoT, data & AI. Internet of Health 2018 returns for its 3rd year in Amsterdam this September focusing on how IoT can transform patient care; relieve strain on hospitals & improve operational efficiency, whilst tackling key barriers including security concerns and data ownership. Amsterdam, Netherlands; TBA
- VII eHealth Roadshow – Hospitals are opening up to innovation and turning to SMEs to procure smart, adaptable and user-friendly technologies. The VII eHealth Roadshow brings your digital health company and hospital representatives together, offering you an ideal platform to discover new business opportunities. Cascais, Portugal; TBA