This Week in Digital Health offers this European Digital Health calendar as a resource to help make connections between providers, payers, and innovators.
Our goal is to bring together senior-level healthcare professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming healthcare.
Feel free to email updates, corrections, or add conference dates.
- World Cardiology and Cardiologist Meeting – Based upon the great success of the past World Cardiology Meeting in Rome, Italy 2017. We continue to grow and adapt, always remaining motivated and open to new ideas. Our organization is entirely aware of continuing medical education is a lifetime commitment. Scientific knowledge should always be open and Dynamic. We are committed to the highest quality standards in education, dissemination of results. This is an excellent opportunity for the exchange of knowledge and the ability to take advantage of collaboration with members across the globe. Online Jul 1-2, 2020
- The Next Generation of NHS Care: Healthcare Digital Technology Congress – We are entering the next generation of NHS medical care and treatment. NHS CEO Simon Stevens recently announced, “the health service is to fast-track the introduction of new ‘game-changing’ cancer drugs that target tumor-causing genetic flaws,” heralding a step-change advance in personalized care. New technologies such as AI-led diagnosis is a sign that digital advances are changing the face of healthcare in the UK at an unprecedented rate. Manchester, UK; Jul 2, 2020
- BioProcess International European Summit – Join 900+ decision-makers at Europe’s largest bioprocessing conference. Connecting science, technology, and business to optimize bioprocessing. Virtual Conference; Jul 13-17, 2020
- ECR 2020 – European Congress of Radiology – True digital transformation begins when we can pull together the enormous amount of information now available to healthcare systems, which are often too fragmented to act upon decisively. One of the main enablers of digitalization certainly is Artificial intelligence (AI), and we are at the forefront of the AI arena. Vienna, Austria; Jul 15-19, 2020 Online
- Nursing and Healthcare 2020 – Our Gathering aims to bring all the Directors, Specialists, Professors, Doctors, Scientists, Academicians, Nurses, Students, Researchers, Business Delegates, Industrialists to share the knowledge, experience, challenges, innovations, and trends encountered in the field of Nursing and Healthcare. Berlin, Germany; Jul 29-30, 2020
- iPharma Conference and Expo – the largest gathering of pharma and healthcare professionals in the UK and Europe. iPharma UK is expecting hundreds of academic, research, and industry leaders from 40 plus different countries to gather for this three-day meeting. London, UK; Aug 5-7, 2020
- Intelligent Systems Conference (IntelliSys) will focus on areas of intelligent systems and artificial intelligence (AI) and how it applies to the real world. IntelliSys is one of the most respected Artificial Intelligence (AI) Conference. London, UK; Sept 3-4, 2020
- Global Bioprocessing, Bioanalytics, and ATMP Manufacturing Congress – This Congress will explore the novel technologies and manufacturing strategies accelerating the efficient production of next-generation biologics. Dublin, Ireland; Sept 7-8, 2020
- HIMSS EUROPE 19 & HEALTH 2.0 CONFERENCE – The conference will include sessions that will address the whole spectrum of the digital health ecosystem to reach key audiences in the sector: from hospital CEOs to innovative SMEs and start-ups, as well as CMOs, clinicians, and nurses. Conference themes will include digital transformation, cybersecurity, interoperability, and data into knowledge. Helsinki, Finland; Sept 7-9, 2020
- International Conference on Communication in Healthcare– International Conference on Communication in Healthcare (ICCH) organized by EACH: International Association for Communication in Healthcare in partnership with ACH: Academy on Communication in Healthcare. This international conference brings together teachers, researchers, practitioners, and policymakers from around the world, working to explore and improve all aspects of communication in healthcare from a variety of perspectives. Vienna, Austria; Sept 8-11, 2020
- Intelligent Health AI – Professionals in AI and healthcare from all over the world will gather around 100 internationally renowned ground-breaking thinkers and doers to progress discussion about how AI can be used to prevent and solve some of the world’s greatest healthcare problems and improve the health of the human race. Basel, Switzerland; Sept 9-10, 2020 Online
- EACH Forum on Healthcare Communication – Research, Teaching, Policy & Practice. The EACH Forum on Healthcare Communication (formerly the EACH Summer Event) provides an excellent opportunity for the community of healthcare researchers, educators & practitioners to retreat for a period of intensive, interactive learning with colleagues from around the world. Online; Sept 9-11, 2020
- MedFIT – With 700 international participants from 25+ countries, MedFIT is your opportunity to connect with international key innovators in the MedTech, diagnostic, and digital health sectors. MedFIT aims at entailing new partnerships between start-ups, industrials, academia, and investors and at facilitating market access to MedTech innovations. Grenoble, France; Postponed to Sept 15-16, 2020
- AI Med Europe is for those interested in the biggest paradigm shift in healthcare and medicine: Artificial Intelligence. This is the No. 1 event of its type in Europe. Three-days are dedicated to the transformative impact that AI-inspired technology is having on healthcare. A platform designed by clinicians to showcase the latest thinking and facilitate new ideas and partnerships. TBA
- Annual Biotech in Europe Forum – The 20th Annual Biotech in Europe Forum is recognized as the leading international stage for those interested in investing and partnering in the biotech and life science industry. This highly transactional event draws together an exciting cross-section of early-stage/pre-IPO, late-stage, and public companies with leading investors, analysts, money managers, and pharma licensing executives. Supported and designed by leading figures within Europe’s pharmaceutical and biotech industry, this event will once again be covered by our regular media partners.
. Basel, Switzerland; Sept 21-24, 2020
- SEHTA’s 2020 International MedTech Expo & Conference – In 2020, for the first time, SEHTA is organizing a major new international event in London designed to take the program of support to another level. London, UK; Postponed to Sept 28, 2020
- Med-Tech Innovation Expo – Experience live demonstrations of the latest machines, technology, products, and services while networking with 4,000+ designers, engineers, innovators, and manufacturers from across the medical and healthcare sector. NEC Birmingham, UK; Postponed to Sept 29-30, 2020
- Digital Health World Congress – Digital Health World Congress 2018 is the leading technology digital healthcare conference in London, Europe, UK, as a forum for MedTech, mHealth, IoT, and HealthIT. London, UK; Sept 29-30, 2020
- HETT – Healthcare Excellence Through Technology 2019 – HETT will connect health technology providers with digital and IT leadership teams from across the public and private healthcare ecosystem. HETT will feature over 120 leading and emerging suppliers of health technology solutions, with the likes of EMIS Health, Toshiba, Bittium, Imprivata, and Servelec already confirmed to demonstrate their expertise. London, UK; Sept 29-30, 2020
- EAHM Conference – European Association of Hospital Managers (EAHM) – one of the world’s largest hospital management associations, representing over 16,000 individual members – a congress devoted to a unique concept which we present to you first! Budapest, Hungary; Sept 29 – Oct 1, 2020
- Health and Sustainable Development – Since its foundation in 1998, the European Health Forum Gastein (EHFG) conference has developed into a key annual event, bringing together politicians, senior decision-makers, representatives of interest groups, and experts in the field of public health and healthcare. Bad Hofgastein, Austria; Sept 30 – Oct 2, 2020