This Week in Digital Health offers this European Digital Health calendar a resource to help make connections between providers, payers, and innovators.
Our goal is to bring together senior-level healthcare professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology transforms healthcare.
Feel free to email updates, corrections, or add conference dates.
- iPharma Conference and Expo – the largest pharma and healthcare professionals gathering in the UK and Europe. iPharma UK expects hundreds of academic, research, and industry leaders from 40 plus different countries to gather for this three-day meeting. London, UK; Jul 22-24, 2021
- Intelligent Systems Conference (IntelliSys) will focus on intelligent systems and artificial intelligence (AI) and how it applies to the real world. IntelliSys is one of the most respected Artificial Intelligence (AI) Conference. Online; Sept 2-3, 2021
- AI Med Europe is interested in the biggest paradigm shift in healthcare and medicine: Artificial Intelligence. This is the No. 1 event of its type in Europe. Three days are dedicated to the transformative impact that AI-inspired technology has on healthcare. Clinicians designed a platform to showcase the latest thinking and facilitate new ideas and partnerships. TBA 2022
- 31st Medtech Investing Europe Conference – the longest-established and leading healthcare investment conference in Europe – industry-leading content, speakers from some of the world’s foremost investors, and importantly dedicated networking for both investors and presenting companies. Virtual; Sept 21-22, 2021
- Healthcare Analytics Summit (HAS) 2021 – HAS 21 Virtual will showcase national visionaries and frontline leaders sharing their experience and insights in a unique, interactive virtual environment. Virtual; Sept 21-23, 2021
- Medical Technology Ireland – With over 200 global suppliers exhibiting and a fantastic Conference program featuring the Start-up & Innovation Academy and the Women in MedTech Forum, Medical Technology Ireland 2019 is an unmissable event. Galway, Ireland; Sept 22-23, 2021
- EIT Health’s 2021 Summit Series – bringing the worlds of business, research, education, and healthcare together virtually to discuss some of the most critical healthcare innovation topics to improve lives across Europe. Online; Sept 22-23, 2021
- Women in Medicine – A conference designed to amplify women’s lives in medicine and work towards gender parity in healthcare through skills development, action plans, advocacy, professional growth, education, and inspiration. Virtual Event; Sept 24-25, 2021
- Healthcare Automation and Digitalization Congress – a B2B networking event for more than 250 healthcare professionals from the whole value chain of the industry. Hospitals & healthcare providers, clinical laboratories, pharmaceutical companies, governmental bodies, institutions, medical device manufacturers, service companies, and startups gather to make healthcare digital. Zurich, Switzerland; Sept 27-28, 2021
- Health and Sustainable Development – Since its foundation in 1998, the European Health Forum Gastein (EHFG) conference has developed into a key annual event, bringing together politicians, senior decision-makers, representatives of interest groups, and experts in the field of public health and healthcare. Digital Conference; Sept 27 – Oct 1, 2021
- Med-Tech Innovation Expo – Experience live demonstrations of the latest machines, technology, products, and services while networking with 4,000+ designers, engineers, innovators, and manufacturers from across the medical and healthcare sector. NEC Birmingham, UK; Sept 28-29, 2021
- Digital Health World Congress – Digital Health World Congress 2018 is the leading technology digital healthcare conference in London, Europe, UK, as a forum for MedTech, mHealth, IoT, and HealthIT. Online; Sept 28-29, 2021
- HETT – Healthcare Excellence Through Technology – HETT will connect health technology providers with digital and IT leadership teams from across the public and private healthcare ecosystem. HETT will feature over 120 leading and emerging suppliers of health technology solutions, with the likes of EMIS Health, Toshiba, Bittium, Imprivata, and Servelec already confirmed to demonstrate their expertise. London, UK; Sept 28-29, 2021
- Meet in Italy for Life Sciences (MIT4LS), Italy’s biggest healthtech event by the ALISEI National Technology Cluster for Life Sciences. Trieste, Italy; Sept 29- Oct 1, 2021
- EAHM Conference – European Association of Hospital Managers (EAHM) is one of the world’s largest hospital management associations, representing over 16,000 individual members – a congress devoted to a unique concept that we present to you first! Budapest, Hungary; Sept 29 – Oct 1, 2021