This Week in Digital Health offers this Digital Healthcare Calendar a resource to help providers, payers, and innovators make connections.
Our goal is to bring together senior-level healthcare professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology transforms healthcare.
At this time, some event organizers have not set dates for 2021 conferences, and other event details have changed. Please be sure to check with event organizers about upcoming events. In addition, many organizers are monitoring developments related to COVID-19. We are updating this page as new information is available.
Feel free to email updates, corrections, or add conference dates.
- DTx Europe 2021 – DTx Europe 2021 is the eighth summit in the DTx series. The DTx summits are the premier events for senior executives from DTx companies, Pharma, Investors, HCPs, and Payers interested in Digital Therapeutics. Virtual; Jul 14-15, 2021
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), UK: Transformation in Action – The episode will explore how NICE intends to be at the forefront of anticipating and rapidly evaluating new and existing technologies to provide independent, world-leading assessments of value for the UK’s National Health Service and improved access for patients. Speakers: Meindert Boysen, PharmD, MSc, director, Center for Health Technology Evaluation, NICE, Manchester, England, UK; Jens Grueger, Ph.D., MSc, director and partner, Boston Consulting Group, Boston, MA, USA; Gillian Leng, CBE, chief executive officer, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), London, England, UK. Virtual; July 15, 2021
- iPharma Conference and Expo – the largest gathering of pharma and healthcare professionals in the UK and Europe. iPharma UK expects hundreds of academic, research, and industry leaders from 40 plus different countries to gather for this three-day meeting. London, UK; Jul 22-24, 2021
- DxPx US 2021 – World’s Only Dedicated Partnering Conference on Diagnostics, Precision Medicine & Research Tools. Renowned speakers and industry experts share state-of-the-art knowledge. Learn from active family offices, venture capitals, private equity, and strategic investors, as well as successful entrepreneurs from your field who talk about trends in the industry and share their experiences and strategies for complex and current issues. Knowledge transfer at the highest level. Jul 27-31, 2021
- HIMSS21 | Digital – Join peers from around the globe for a unique program with live and on-demand content from big-name visionary speakers and healthcare experts. Participate in sessions, revolutionized networking, demos, and more from home. Digital; Aug 9-12, 2021
- Intelligent Systems Conference (IntelliSys) will focus on intelligent systems and artificial intelligence (AI) and their applicability to the real world. IntelliSys is one of the most respected Artificial Intelligence (AI) Conference. Online; Sept 2-3, 2021
- G4A Digital Health Forum – Health For All: A Digital Health Forum has been designed to be a conference like no other. The virtual form-factor, no-cost ticket price, and self-navigation experience mean that nobody, regardless of income, time zone, geography, or day-of availability, will be barred from entry — just as we would design healthcare to be. Health For All: A Digital Health Forum is a truly global showcase. Sept 9, 2021
- RAPS Convergence – the largest and most well-recognized annual gathering of regulatory professionals, scientists, and innovators globally. Convergence brings together representatives from industry, global regulatory bodies, research, academic and clinical organizations directly involved in managing the regulatory process and aligning science, regulation, and business strategy. Convergence is designed to educate and empower professionals about the ever-evolving healthcare product regulatory environment within an interactive forum that facilitates community exchange, connections, and knowledge sharing. Virtual; Sept 12-15, 2021
- The CHANGE Retreat | Tahoe – An event dedicated to helping our community thrive and achieve health care change. Due to the growing concerns surrounding the COVID-19 Delta variant and cases on the rise, MedX has decided to cancel the CHANGE Retreat to protect the attending community and staff. We look forward to announcing the Fall 2022 conference.
- Health IT Marketing & PR Conference (HITMC) – As the Healthcare and IT Marketing Community (HITMC) waits for in-person events to open up, we know the community is anxious to be together. So, we have decided to host a 6-part Virtual HITMC Series of events throughout 2021. The best news is they’ll be FREE to attend. Based on the success from last year, each of the 6 events will be a short 2.5 hours. There will be a keynote, several TED-Talk-style presentations, and plenty of opportunities for attendees to interact. Plus, we’ll be using a new platform with networking and connecting with attendees before, during, and after the sessions at its core. Virtual, Sept 15, Oct 21, Nov 17, 2021
- AHIMA21 VIRTUAL CONFERENCE – After hosting a successful virtual meeting in 2020, we are pleased to share that AHIMA21 will be fully virtual. The benefits of a virtual meeting are numerous. Health information professionals like you can attend dynamic education sessions and earn CEUs from the comfort and safety of your own home. In addition, members who wouldn’t be able to travel for employment or family reasons can participate. Of course, we miss seeing you in person and hope to gather again soon. As the pandemic remains in an uncertain state, however, we feel holding AHIMA21 as a virtual meeting is best for the health and safety of everyone involved. Virtual; Sept 20-22, 2021
- INVEST Digital Health, a conference that brings together innovative investors across the healthcare spectrum, prominent industry players, and the most promising digital health startups. Held in collaboration with Medical Alley. It will be virtual this year due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Virtual; Sept 20-23, 2021
- ACO Summit – This annual summit brings together thought leaders from Accountable Care Organizations around the country to leverage available data and resources to create valuable population health initiatives to lower costs, improve quality of care, and prepare organizations to take on more downside risks to increase shared savings. Washington DC (Hybrid Conference and Internet Event); Sept 20-23, 2021
- MedCity INVEST Digital Health – uniting active investors with corporate business development executives to facilitate investment opportunities with the most innovative companies from the Digital Health sector. Online; Sept 20-23, 2021
- Biotech Week Boston – Be a part of this unique experience spanning the drug development value chain, giving you access to the most innovative scientific minds and business leaders in Boston and worldwide. Hybrid: Boston, MA & Online; Sept 20-30, 2021
- 31st Medtech Investing Europe Conference – the longest-established and leading healthcare investment conference in Europe – industry-leading content, speakers from some of the world’s foremost investors, and importantly dedicated networking for investors and presenting companies. Virtual; Sept 21-22, 2021
- BIOMEDevice Boston – the east coast’s premier event that showcases emerging technologies from cutting-edge engineers, innovative thinkers, and business leaders who impact the progression of the world’s biomedical field. Boston, MA; Sept 21-22, 2021
- Healthcare Analytics Summit (HAS) 2021 – HAS 21 Virtual will showcase national visionaries and frontline leaders sharing their experience and insights in a unique, interactive virtual environment. Virtual; Sept 21-23, 2021
- Medical Technology Ireland – With over 200 global suppliers exhibiting and a fantastic Conference program featuring the Start-up & Innovation Academy and the Women in MedTech Forum, Medical Technology Ireland 2019 is an unmissable event. Galway, Ireland; Sept 22-23, 2021
- EIT Health’s 2021 Summit Series – bringing the worlds of business, research, education, and healthcare together virtually to discuss some of the most critical healthcare innovation topics to improve lives across Europe. Online; Sept 22-23, 2021
- The eHealth University – Intended to bring all the key players in innovation in the region of the greater Castres-Mazamet’s area and elsewhere together with major clients (industry, healthcare institutions, authorities, etc.), the business convention is at the heart of the eHealth University’s DNA, along with the summer program’s venues and informal gatherings. Sept 23-24, 2021
- MarketsandMarkets Advanced Genetic Sequencing Virtual Conference – Nanopore sequencing and its application to pandemic epidemiological survey of SARS CoV-19 and strains surveillance. Now, with COVID therapeutic manufacturing taking priority, there is a big desire to accelerate other clinical pipelines because of ample opportunity for new medicine. Virtual Event; Sept 23-24, 2021
- Women in Medicine – A conference designed to amplify women’s lives in medicine and work towards gender parity in healthcare through skills development, action plans, advocacy, professional growth, education, and inspiration. Virtual Event; Sept 24-25, 2021
- The Oligo Meeting (Oligonucleotide Therapeutics Society) – bringing people together to share incredible advancements in the field of oligonucleotide therapeutics. While we’re not currently able to come together in person, we still believe in the power of sharing science. The virtual conference is planned around you, the OTS community. All the components of the in-person annual meeting will be included in our virtual gathering: access to sessions, short talks, posters, exhibitors and networking will all be accessed through one online platform. Join leading scientists from around the world from your home office, couch, or wherever you may be as we go fully virtual for 2021. Virtual; Sept 26-29, 2021
- Healthcare Automation and Digitalization Congress – a B2B networking event for more than 250 healthcare professionals from the whole value chain of the industry. Hospitals & healthcare providers, clinical laboratories, pharmaceutical companies, governmental bodies, institutions, medical device manufacturers, service companies, and startups gather to make healthcare digital. Zurich, Switzerland; Sept 27-28, 2021
- MedTech Conference – Join the world’s top MedTech executives for the leading industry event—in-person & online! Washington, D.C., Minneapolis, MN or Virtual; Sept 27-30, 2021
- Health and Sustainable Development – Since its foundation in 1998, the European Health Forum Gastein (EHFG) conference has developed into a key annual event, bringing together politicians, senior decision-makers, representatives of interest groups, and experts in the field of public health and healthcare. Digital Conference; Sept 27 – Oct 1, 2021
- eHealth Investment Forum: AI Solutions – This 2nd edition will be focused on Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare. Startups working on software and algorithms for diagnosis, personalized medicine and treatment protocols, drug development processes, and patient monitoring. We are looking for projects with the potential to transform how healthcare is delivered, empowering healthcare professionals, improving patient experience and healthcare output. Hybrid; Sept 28, 2021
- Med-Tech Innovation Expo – Experience live demonstrations of the latest machines, technology, products, and services while networking with 4,000+ designers, engineers, innovators, and manufacturers from across the medical and healthcare sector. NEC Birmingham, UK; Sept 28-29, 2021
- Digital Health World Congress – Digital Health World Congress 2018 is the leading technology digital healthcare conference in London, Europe, UK, as a forum for MedTech, mHealth, IoT, and HealthIT. Online; Sept 28-29, 2021
- HETT – Healthcare Excellence Through Technology – HETT will connect health technology providers with digital and IT leadership teams across the public and private healthcare ecosystem. HETT will feature over 120 leading and emerging suppliers of health technology solutions, with the likes of EMIS Health, Toshiba, Bittium, Imprivata, and Servelec already confirmed to demonstrate their expertise. London, UK; Sept 28-29, 2021
- DTx East 2021 – CATALYSING THE DIGITAL EVOLUTION OF HEALTHCARE – DTx East 2021 is back with a bang! Bringing you 3 full days of cutting-edge content and an industry-leading speaker faculty, this event provides you with a one-stop-shop of all things digital therapeutics, ensuring you leave the event with key takeaways and the knowledge to accelerate your own digital journey. We’ve got a lot to catch up on, and DTx East has got you covered! Hybrid; Boston, MA & Online; Sept 28-30, 2021
- Meet in Italy for Life Sciences (MIT4LS), Italy’s biggest healthtech event by the ALISEI National Technology Cluster for Life Sciences. Trieste, Italy; Sept 29- Oct 1, 2021
- EAHM Conference – European Association of Hospital Managers (EAHM) is one of the world’s largest hospital management associations, representing over 16,000 individual members – a congress devoted to a unique concept that we present to you first! Budapest, Hungary; Sept 29 – Oct 1, 2021