This Week in Digital Health offers this Digital Healthcare Calendar as a resource to help providers, payers, and innovators make connections.
Our goal is to bring together senior-level healthcare professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology transforms healthcare.
Some event organizers have not set dates for 2023 conferences, and other event details have changed. Please be sure to check with event organizers about upcoming events. In addition, many organizers are monitoring developments related to COVID-19. We are updating this page as new information becomes available.
Feel free to email updates, corrections, or add conference dates.
Digital Health Events Calendar
- CES 2023 – Discover the new tools and technologies that empower consumers to take control of their wellness and aim to improve health care and save lives — all while lowering costs. Las Vegas, NV; Jan 5-8, 2023
- Digital Health at CES – There has long been a digital healthcare thread at the annual Consumer Technology Association conference. Discover the new tools and technologies that empower consumers to control their wellness, improve health care, and save lives while lowering costs. Virtual, Jan 5-8, 2023
- J.P. Morgan 41st Annual Healthcare Conference (JPM 2023) – J.P. Morgan will be hosting their 40th annual Healthcare Conference. The annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference is the largest and most informative healthcare investment symposium, bringing together industry leaders, emerging, fast-growth companies, innovative technology creators, and investment community members. San Francisco, CA; Jan 9-12, 2023
- Biotech Showcase 2023 – Biotech Showcase Digital is an investor and networking conference devoted to providing private, small, and mid-cap biotechnology companies an opportunity to meet with investors and biopharmaceutical executives. San Francisco, CA; Jan 9-11 & Virtual; Jan 18-19, 2023
- IMSH 2023 – The International Meeting on Simulation in Healthcare (IMSH) is a scientific conference that explores the latest innovations and best practices in healthcare simulation. IMSH provides the tools and resources healthcare professionals need to advance their skills, impact change in delivery systems and practice, and, ultimately, improve patient safety. Orlando, FL; Jan 21-25, 2023
- Value-Based Care Summit – The Value-Based Care Summit brings together stakeholders across all healthcare sectors, including payers, providers, and manufacturers, to discuss novel approaches, innovative models, and mutually beneficial partnerships to accelerate the journey to value-based care. Boston, MA; Jan 26-27, 2023
- AIMed Global Summit – This is a healthcare event like no other. Let us be clear, the time for talking is over, and the age of AI implementation is here. This interactive, immersive, in-person event brings 750+ medical professionals together to drive the next generation of healthcare innovation. TBD
- Arab Health Congress – The congress will offer you the option to learn and network in-person and online while providing unique content and experience distinct from each other. Dubai, UAE; Jan 30 Feb 6 & Virtual; Jan 9 – Mar 2, 2023
- Total Radiology Conference – The Total Radiology conference is “Driving innovation forward.” Delve deep into the latest tech applications that are transforming the practice while addressing educational gaps to meet the needs in the new age of healthcare.
- Obs and Gyn Conference – The Obs & Gyn Conference at Arab Health continues to be the regional meeting for women’s health practitioners in the Middle East. With expert speakers worldwide, this program will discuss the latest developments in obstetrics and gynecology.
- Orthopaedic Conference – Access cutting-edge techniques in orthopedic surgery and benchmark your surgical skillset at the Orthopaedics conference. Discuss the latest technology and research with leading experts and enhance your knowledge by interpreting new data surrounding treatments, techniques,, and practice standards and how these can be used to improve the patient journey.
- Internal Medicine Conference – The brand-new CME-accredited Internal Medicine conference at Arab Health will address practice gaps and learning needs across multiple focus areas. Specially curated to meet the needs of internal medicine professionals, gain expertise on a plethora of pertinent topics from updates in Hematology through to infectious diseases.
- Surgery Conference – The Surgery conference at Arab Health is where education, networking, and the latest surgical innovation you won’t find anywhere else in the MENA region all come together.
- Paediatrics Conference – The role of pediatrics has evolved in present times. Chronic disorders, genetic obesity, and mental health have become more prevalent; pediatricians are under constant pressure to keep up to date while maintaining high standards.
- Emergency Medicine Conference – Find practical advice and standard protocols on multiple hot topics over two days of the Emergency Medicine and Critical Care conference at Arab Health while identifying future directions of this rapidly transforming specialty at the conference while earning all-important CME.
- Anaesthesia and Pain Management Conference – The Anaesthesia conference returns to Arab Health with distinct and exciting themes! Anesthesia and pain management continues to play a vital role in the treatment and rehabilitation of patients. By including a dedicated pain management symposium on Day 2, delegates will access the latest best practices to provide exceptional patient care.
- Quality Management Conference – The 14th edition of the Quality Management conference will address the issues of how to maintain or improve existing healthcare systems while facing continuing pressure on resources and increasing demand for services.
- Public Health Conference – The Public Health Conference focuses on empowering public health professionals to help shape the future of healthcare in the region. The guiding principle for the program is to bring together experts in the field to collaborate and discuss the best current and future initiatives on the most pertinent public health issues that healthcare professionals face daily.
Arab Health Congress – Digital Health Events Calendar
- Medlab Middle East – where you can feel the pulse of the medical laboratory industry. Discover innovative products, trending technology, infinite networking opportunities, and more at the upcoming 2022 edition. Dubai, UAE; Feb 6-9 & Virtual; Jan 16 – Mar 9, 2023
- Digital Healthcare Innovation Summit (DHIS) West – Now on the west coast! DHIS is an unparalleled annual gathering of the leading innovators, investors, payers, providers, and policymakers driving the digital health revolution. La Jolla, CA; Feb 2, 2022
- LSX World Congress – For five years, the LSX World Congress has been bringing together the executives that matter to the future of healthcare and life science business strategy, investment, partnering, deal-making, and commercialization. London, UK; Feb 8-9, 2022
- BIOSTEC 2022 – The purpose of BIOSTEC is to bring together researchers and practitioners, including engineers, biologists, health professionals, and informatics/computer scientists, interested in both theoretical advances and applications of information systems, artificial intelligence, signal processing, electronics, and other engineering tools in knowledge areas related to biology and medicine. BIOSTEC comprises five co-located conferences, each specialized in a different knowledge area. Virtual; Feb 9-10, 2022
- CAR-TCR Summit Europe – Returning for the third year due to popular demand, the CAR-TCR Summit Europe is the definitive platform for the European community to tackle the technical bottlenecks limiting the translation, scale, and delivery of CAR and TCR therapies to patients in need. London, UK; Feb 22-24, 2022
Upcoming Events – Healthcare Conference
- AgeingFit – AgeingFit is the first European partnering event dedicated to innovation partnerships in the healthy aging sector, gathering all actors in the innovation cycle from research to market, along with the key players in regulation and evaluation to identify tomorrow’s market needs and promote today’s innovative products and services for the Senior Market. Lille, France: Mar 1-2, 2022
- The Life Science Women’s Conference – (LSWC) creates an environment where women working or desiring to work in all areas* of life science** companies and academia can gather to network and collaborate with other women about entrepreneurship, professional development, inspiration, funding, career enhancement, scientific and technical updates. By identifying and working together to remove some of the obstacles that women working in the life sciences encounter, we can alleviate some of the human resource and talent shortages these industries face and help ensure that women can reach their full potential. Men are also welcome. Tampa, FL; Mar 1-2, 2022
- ECR – European Congress of Radiology – With its theme of ‘Building Bridges’, ECR 2022 will take a multidisciplinary approach to radiology in 2022. Focussing on radiology’s many subspecialties and exploring medical disciplines outside of the ECR’s traditional scope, the congress will find common ground and share scientific developments with clinicians, patients, global healthcare stakeholders, and industry leaders. Vienna, Austria; Mar 2-6, 2022
- Vive Event 2022 – ViVE is a one-of-a-kind, collaborative experience designed to foster creativity, productivity, and innovation in the digital health space. Join us to discover what the best minds in healthcare can create together. Miami, FL; Mar 6-9, 2022
- AMGA Annual Conference – The AMGA Annual Conference brings together the country’s top medical industry thought leaders as they chart the future of healthcare in the US. Hear expert-led presentations, exchange ideas in an open and collaborative environment, and connect with executives who are leading the transformation of healthcare. Las Vegas, NV; Mar 9-12, 2022
- International Conference on Digital Health – Digital Health 2022 will explore the topics in detail to provide benefits and wellness leaders with practical guidance to get the most out of digital healthcare. Barcelona, Spain; Mar 14-15, 2022
- HIMSS22 – The HIMSS Global Health Conference & Exhibition is the can’t-miss healthcare event of the year. Professionals throughout the global health ecosystem connect for the education, innovation, and collaboration they need to reimagine health and wellness for everyone, everywhere. HIMSS members and healthcare professionals—from CIOs and senior executives to providers and payers to IT consultants and entrepreneurs—attend this influential conference and trade show year after year to get the information and solutions they need to reimagine health and wellness for everyone, everywhere. Mar 14-18, 2022
- Digital Health Rewired – Digital Health Rewired is a new event connecting healthcare IT leaders with the latest digital healthcare innovations. Digital Health delivers the two-day conference and expo, publishers of digitalhealth.net, and organizers of the CCIO and CIO Networks and annual Summer Schools. Virtual; Mar 15-16, 2022
- Future Health Innovations – Be a part of this global interactive virtual conference where you can gain CPD and CME points through informative and educational seminars, meet, network, and do business with health professionals from the comfort of your desk or smart device. London, UK; Mar 15-16, 2023
- The Rewired Pitchfest provides an opportunity for early-stage digital health startups to compete to be named the Rewired Pitchfest winner by our judges. Run as part of the Digital Health Rewired Conference and Exhibition. The Pitchfest is a great opportunity to showcase your startup or idea in front of NHS IT leaders’ unique Rewired audience. Virtual; Mar 16, 2022
- INSURANCE WORLD CHALLENGES 2022 – Conferencia internacional de referencia en el Sector Asegurador que reunirá a los máximos exponentes de la Industria Aseguradora nacional e internacional con el objetivo de compartir, debatir y reflexionar acerca de los futuros retos y tendencias a los que se enfrenta el Sector Asegurador a nivel global. Bilboa, Spain; Mar 22-23, 2022
- SoCalBio Digital Health Conference – The SoCalBio Digital Health Conference is an annual event organized by the Southern California Biomedical Council (SoCalBio), the bioscience and health industries’ trade association Greater Los Angeles region. The Conference showcases gadgets and new digital health technologies developed in Southern California that promise to disrupt the $3 trillion US healthcare system. Virtual; Mar 23-25, 2022
- Hacking Health Camp is a 3-day international event aimed at breaking down the barriers of health innovation. The conference program on the future of Health, training on the technical, legal, medical, and design aspects of Health, and Europe’s largest health hackathon to design prototypes. Every day, an event creates a collaborative space between healthcare professionals, patients, designers, hackers, makers, and entrepreneurs. It is an event for all those interested in health innovation, inspiring health professionals and digital professionals on their current opportunities in the future of Health. Strasbourg, France; Mar 25-27, 2022
- DIA Europe 2022 – Thought leaders across all disciplines unite in a neutral forum to discuss current issues and uncover new ways of working and new solutions for patients. We welcome participants from across the entire drug development industry. We facilitate open collaboration by incorporating representatives from the full life sciences landscape. We ensure that industry, payers, patients, and regulators have an equal voice. Virtual; Mar 29-31, 2022
- Digital Pharma Europe – Digital Pharma Europe is officially the largest and most attended forum, specifically exploring the latest digital, social, and mobile marketing innovations for the life science industry. It is also the ONLY conference held at a prestigious pharmaceutical headquarters annually. By bringing together more than 200 life science industry marketers, you will learn how to overcome the challenges that arise from this constantly evolving digital marketing world. Together, we will focus on putting the patients and customers first: delivering better outcomes through innovative digital initiatives with patient co-creation at heart. Virtual Conference; TBA
- Medilink UK Healthcare Business Awards – This year, the prestigious Medilink UK Healthcare Business Awards 2019 are associated with Med-Tech Innovation. They celebrated the outstanding business achievements, international successes, and innovative breakthroughs across the life sciences and healthcare technology sectors last year. This is set to be an exciting evening of celebration with over 200 industry professionals sharing their pride in the industry. West Midlands, UK, TBA