The Global Endoscopic Mucosal Resection Market accounted for US$ 1.5 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 2.7 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.1%. Endoscopic mucosal resection has been advocated for early esophageal cancers (people who are superficial and confined to the mucosa only). It is a less invasive, safe, and effective therapy for early epithelial cell carcinoma. However, the prognosis after treatment with this method is less comparable to surgical resection. Therefore, this technique is often attempted in patients with no evidence of nodal or distant metastases, with differentiated tumors that are slightly raised and fewer than 2 cm in diameter, or differentiated tumors that are ulcerated and fewer than 1 cm in diameter. The most commonly employed modalities of endoscopic mucosal resection include strip biopsy, double-snare polypectomy, resection with the combined use of highly concentrated saline and epinephrine, and resection employing a cap.
The report “ Global Endoscopic Mucosal Resection Market by Type (Lift-and-Cut Technique, and Suck-and-Cut Technique), By Application (Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgical Centers), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa) – Market Trends, Analysis, and Forecast till 2030.”
· In 2018, a new guideline by the ASGE Standards of Practice Committee offers evidence-based recommendations and clinical guidelines addressing key issues related to Endoscopic Eradication Therapy (EET) in managing Barrett’s esophagus (BE)-related lesions.
· In 2015, Boston Scientific launched Captivator EMR Device for endoscopic mucosal resection surgical procedure.
There has been a visible increase in the number of endoscopic mucosal resection procedures taking place worldwide. It is mostly helped for the patients by the improvements taking place in every area. Earlier, people were quite apprehensive about investing their money and life in complicated medical procedures due to less advanced techniques and area experts. However, with the rise in investments by the government within the healthcare industry, there’s an ample amount of advanced equipment available with the authorities and the experts who know how to use it, which might drive the market of endoscopic mucosal resection.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Endoscopic Mucosal Resection Market By Type (Lift-and-Cut Technique, and Suck-and-Cut Technique), By Application (Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgical Centers), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa) – Market Trends, Analysis, and Forecast till 2030.”
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Key Market Insights from the report:
The Global Endoscopic Mucosal Resection Market accounted for US$ 1.5 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 2.7 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.1%. The Global Endoscopic Mucosal Resection Market is segmented based on the type, application, and region.
· By Type, the Global Endoscopic Mucosal Resection Market is segmented into Lift-and-Cut Technique and Suck-and-Cut Technique.
· By Application, the Global Endoscopic Mucosal Resection Market is segmented into Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgical Centers.
· By region, the Global Endoscopic Mucosal Resection Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is the worldwide leader in the endoscopic mucosal resection market in terms of revenue due to the developed healthcare system and health awareness among people.
The key players operating in the Global Endoscopic Mucosal Resection Market include Boston Scientific Inc., Cook Medical Ltd., Olympus Inc., Interscope Inc., FUJIFILM Inc., Conmed Corp, and Steris Inc.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends, which will help companies enlarge their businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and regulatory frameworks across different regions, impacting the market trajectory. Finally, recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights specializes in market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offer strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and identifying and achieving high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
· Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
· Explains details about key operational strategies focusing on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
· Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
· Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
· Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
· Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
Key Topics Covered
· Study Deliverables
· Study Assumptions
· Scope of the Study
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
· Opportunity Map Analysis
· Market at Glance
· Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis, by Region
· Competitive Landscape
· Heat Map Analysis
· Market Presence and Specificity Analysis
4. Investment Analysis
5. Competitive Analysis
Neha|Prophecy Market Insights
America: +1 860 531 2701|Asia Region: +91 7775049802