This Week in Digital Health offers this European Digital Health calendar as a resource to help make connections between providers, payers, and innovators.
Our goal is to bring together senior-level healthcare professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming healthcare.
Feel free to email updates, corrections, or add conference dates.
- UXD HealthCare – With Healthcare -Tech being one of the fastest-growing industries globally, How will Healthcare UX improve, adapt, and enhance patient experiences! We will discuss our UX Challenges and how to design the needs, not the wants of our Users. We will look at trends globally. Are we designing for Machine learning and AI! How are we designing for Telemedicine and will Chatbots, Messaging and video-calling reach its potential! Video Conference; Jun 2, 2020
- Medtech Week Europe – MedTech Week provides a European platform for local initiatives to promote the work the medical technology industry is doing together with different stakeholders – patients, carers, professionals, decision-makers, and many others. Since 2015, national associations and companies held more than 150 activities every year in Europe and beyond to illustrate the role of medical technologies in saving and improving lives and enhancing sustainable healthcare systems. 18 Countries; Postponed until Oct 12-16, 2020
- ConfedExpo 2020 – Register your interest to attend the biggest and most significant health care conference in the UK, ConfedExpo. Manchester, UK; Cancelled
- HIMSS EUROPE 19 & HEALTH 2.0 CONFERENCE – The conference will include sessions that will address the whole spectrum of the digital health ecosystem to reach key audiences in the sector: from hospital CEOs to innovative SMEs and start-ups, as well as CMOs, clinicians, and nurses. Conference themes will include digital transformation, cybersecurity, interoperability, and data into knowledge. Helsinki, Finland; NEW DATES: 7-9 September
- CHARITÉ BIH ENTREPRENEURSHIP SUMMIT – For the 11th time, over 400 global leaders in healthcare innovation, including entrepreneurs, scientists, physicians, investors, policymakers, and industry leaders, startups, government, and regulatory bodies’ representatives convene at the Charité BIH Entrepreneurship Summit. Berlin, Germany; 2021
- Medtech Week Europe – MedTech Week provides a European platform for local initiatives to promote the work the medical technology industry is doing together with different stakeholders – patients, carers, professionals, decision-makers, and many others. Since 2015, national associations and companies held more than 150 activities every year in Europe and beyond to illustrate the role of medical technologies in saving and improving lives, and enhancing sustainable healthcare systems. 18 Countries; Postponed until Oct 12-16, 2020
- HealthTech Innovation Days – The two-day event will feature a thematic panel discussion and one-on-one meetings intended for European HealthTech companies, worldwide investors, and pharmaceutical companies. Paris, France, Postponed until Oct 5-6, 2020
- FemTech Forum – a celebration of innovation in women’s health, spotlighting tech-powered solutions and products that are disrupting the market and changing our everyday lives for the better. Virtual conference; Jun 25, 2020
- Catel Visio – Catel Visio e-santé 2020 is a unique and original format event that brings together, through videoconference, 1000 participants from more than 25 territories to share the best practices of e-health in France, overseas and French-speaking countries. not only. Online, France; Postponed to Jun 25, 2020
- MedFIT – With 700 international participants from 25+ countries, MedFIT is your opportunity to connect with international key innovators in the MedTech, diagnostic, and digital health sectors. MedFIT aims at entailing new partnerships between start-ups, industrials, academia, and investors and at facilitating market access to MedTech innovations. Grenoble, France; Postponed to Sept 15-16, 2020
- Digital Pharma Europe – Digital Pharma Europe is officially the largest and most-attended forum, specifically focusing on exploring the very latest in digital, social, and mobile marketing innovations for the life science industry. Also, it is the ONLY conference to be held at a prestigious pharmaceutical headquarters on an annual basis. By bringing together more than 200 life science industry marketers, you will learn how to overcome the challenges that arise from this constantly evolving digital marketing world. Together, we will focus on putting the patients and customers first: delivering better outcomes through innovative digital initiatives with patient co-creation at heart. Virtual Conference; Jun 29-30, 2020
- Medtech Summit – A unique combination of a medical technology trade fair, Congress, and partnering featuring medical technology, medical devices, medical technology research, and more. Nürnberg, Germany; Postponed to Jun 30 – Jul 2, 2020
- DIA Europe 2020 – Thought leaders across all disciplines unite together in a neutral forum to discuss current issues, to uncover new ways of working and new solutions for patients. We welcome participants from across the entire drug development industry. By incorporating representatives from the full life sciences landscape, we facilitate open collaboration. We ensure that industry, payers, patients, and regulators, all have an equal voice. Virtual Conference; June 30 – July 3, 2020