This Week in Digital Health offers this European Digital Health Calendar as a resource to help make connections between providers, payers, and innovators.
Our goal is to bring together senior-level healthcare professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming healthcare.
Feel free to email updates, corrections or add conference dates.
- Data for Health Venture Forum 2019 – The Data for Health Venture Forum promotes innovation and investment into the best technology companies from across Europe and is your chance to connect with VCs, entrepreneurs, industry experts, and thought leaders to foster new connections, business, and investment. Budapest, Hungary; Oct 1, 2019
- HETT – Healthcare Excellence Through Technology 2019 – HETT 2019 will connect health technology providers with digital and IT leadership teams from across the public and private healthcare ecosystem. HETT 2019 will feature over 120 leading and emerging suppliers of health technology solutions, with the likes of EMIS Health, Toshiba, Bittium, Imprivata, and Servelec already confirmed to demonstrate their expertise. London, UK; Oct 1-2, 2019
- Health and Sustainable Development (Bold political choices for Agenda 2030) – Since its foundation in 1998 the European Health Forum Gastein (EHFG) conference has developed into a key annual event, bringing together, politicians, senior decision-makers, representatives of interest groups, and experts in the field of public health and healthcare. Bad Hofgastein, Austria; Oct 2-4, 2019
- Barcelona Health Hub Summit– #BHHSummit19 will be held at the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site, the biggest modernist center in Europe. It will include keynote presentations, panel discussions, startup showcases, business meetings and networking to foster synergies and interactions between startups, corporations, and investors. Barcelona, Spain, Oct 3, 2019
- ESC Digital Summit – With this first Summit on Digital Health, the ESC is positioning itself at the forefront of this new domain in Cardiovascular Medicine. We aim to provide a structured scientific and educational program, as well as a platform for exchange and interaction to support the development of Digital Health across the ESC and its constituent bodies. Healthcare professionals, patients, policymakers, payers, and the public expect digital health innovation to support modern healthcare delivery, facilitate more personalized patient care, improve the quality and experience of healthcare and support future sustainability, healthcare models. Tallinn, Estonia; Oct 5-6, 2019
- Women Startup Challenge Europe HealthTech -Women Who Tech is disrupting culture and economy that has made it exceedingly difficult for women entrepreneurs to access capital. Over 3,000 early-stage ventures (40% WOC) have applied to our Women Startup Challenges, co-hosted by Google, Microsoft, and LinkedIn, and more. We’ve succeeded in enabling more than $53 million raised for women founders. Only 2.2.% of Venture Capital (VC) funding goes to women-led startups. We want to crush that dismal stat! Paris, France; Oct 7, 2019
- XPOMET Medicinale – an international festival platform to showcase best practice and highlight trends in global healthcare and forecast future developments in health and tech. Berlin, Germany; Oct 10-12, 2019
- GIANT Health Event – Global Innovation and New Technology Health Event. Join 1000s of passionate healthcare innovators at Europe’s largest, most valuable healthcare innovation event. London, UK; Oct 15-16, 2019
- Meet in Italy for Life Sciences (MIT4LS 2019) the biggest healthtech event in Italy by the ALISEI National Technology Cluster for Life Sciences. Trieste, Italy; Oct 16- 18, 2019
- Italian Healthcare Venture Forum – a part of Meet in Italy for Life Sciences promotes innovation and investment into the best technology companies from across Europe and is your chance to connect with VCs, entrepreneurs, industry experts, and thought leaders to foster new connections, business, and investment. Trieste, Italy; Oct 17-18, 2019
- The Future Healthcare Conference, Exhibition, Show – While Medical Product Producer & Supplier Companies exhibiting their products at their stands to the visitors and buyers coming from different countries mainly Turkey and also Germany, England, Italy, Saudi Arabia, 5.000 qualified visitors will be informed about the latest trends of healthcare institutions, the state of the art treatment options developed by hospitals. Istanbul, Turkey; Oct 24-25, 2019
- World Health Summit – the world’s most prominent forum for addressing global health issues. It brings together key leaders from academia, politics, civil society, and the private sector to address the most pressing health-related challenges on the planet. Berlin, Germany; Oct 27-29, 2019
- HealthIO – HEALTHIO is a unique platform covering the entire healthcare ecosystem where stakeholders can learn about, try out, and experience the innovations at the cutting-edge of health. Barcelona, Spain; Oct 29-31, 2019
- HIMSS Eurasia – HIMSS Eurasia Health Informatics Exhibition and EMRAM Education Conference is the leading international health informatics event of its region meeting more than 2000 health IT professionals, clinicians, company owners, investors and other related sectoral authorities from Asia, Europe, and African countries. Brand speakers from the world and Turkey, privileged education opportunities, leading Health Informatics products and strong industry networking opportunities are some of the important characteristics of the event giving direction to the sector. Istanbul, Turkey; Oct 30 – Nov 1, 2019
- EIT Health Germany Annual Symposium – “Supporting Care in an Interconnected World” – Under the topic of “Supporting Care in an Interconnected World”, EIT Health Germany invites all EIT Health partners, health-related stakeholders, and participants of the eco-system to join its Annual Symposium this year. For two days we will focus on discussing, exchanging and most importantly drafting concrete project ideas in two of the EIT Health Focus Areas “Bringing Care Home” and “Real World Data.” Mannheim, Germany; Nov 4-5, 2019
- HEALTH – The Digital Leaders – “HEALTH – The Digital Leaders” is the annual innovations meeting of executives and decision-makers in German healthcare. HIMSS has teamed up with Handelsblatt, Germany’s leading business media, to bring together the people that can truly drive the digital transformation of the country’s health system. HEALTH focuses on the value of digitization and innovation for providers, society, the economy, and patients; it creates a unique platform for healthcare’s leaders to share, learn and network with an impact. Supported by the editorial team of Handelsblatt and members of HIMSS, HEALTH brings together the digital makers of today with the innovation leaders of tomorrow. Berlin, Germany; Nov 5-6, 2019
- Care 2025: Innovate, Orchestrate and Elevate – We now need to improve the quality and ensure the sustainability of care while increasing efficiencies and balancing costs. Our mission is to reshape care delivery, leverage digitalization and reduce variations in care. Hamburg, Germany; Nov 12, 2019
- Frontiers Health – a global event on digital health innovation with a strong focus on digital therapies, breakthrough technologies, healthcare transformation, investments, and ecosystem development. Designed to provide a unique platform to learn, exchange and get inspired by the topics of digital disruption and technologies in healthcare. As with all Frontiers conferences, the experience is king, with a variety of hands-on workshops, immersive sessions, and thought-provoking keynotes. Berlin, Germany; Nov 13-15, 2019
- Diagnostics Partnering Conference – Exclusively designed for stakeholders within the diagnostics and research tool industry.
Always on the first day of MEDICA® in Dusseldorf! – Highly effective partnering by focusing on Diagnostics, Digital Health and Life Science Research Tools – up to 4000 one-to-one meetings on-site – find new investment opportunities – learn about newest technologies – software empowered partnering tool to increase chances to find the right partner. Düsseldorf, German; Nov 18, 2019
- MEDICA Presents the Future of Medicine – Completely Digital, Yet with a Human Touch. With over 5,000 exhibitors from 70 countries, MEDICA is the world’s leading medical fair trade. “Digital transformation is the key topic and we will be looking at it from various angles in our accompanying conferences as well as in the integrated forums, which are tailored to target groups,” explains Horst Giesen, Global Portfolio Director Health & Medical Technologies at Messe Düsseldorf GmbH, with an eye on the MEDICA HEALTH IT FORUM and the MEDICA CONNECTED HEALTHCARE FORUM (including the MEDICA App COMPETITION). Düsseldorf, German; Nov 18-21, 2019
- HealthTech Nordic Investor Forum – 14 selected Nordic startups with world-class scalable solutions and strong international ambitions within the area of HealthTech will meet European investors with an interest in HealthTech. Copenhagen, Denmark; Nov 19, 2019
- WHINN – Week of Health and Innovation is an international health tech and health innovation conference that includes side events, an exhibition, matchmaking and networking activities – all within health and innovation. Odense, Denmark; Nov 19-20, 2019
- 9th INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL HEALTH CONFERENCE – The International Digital Public Health Conference series (‘DPH’) is a world-leading annual interdisciplinary event on research and innovation in digital health. The event fosters interdisciplinary research and innovation-driven by real-world needs, aiming to improve public health through the application of novel technology at the personal, community and global levels. Unique in bringing together audiences from Public Health, Computer & Data Science, MedTech industry and NGOs, DPH enables cross-fertilization of research and innovation in digital public health, offering knowledge exchange and networking opportunities. Marseille, France; Nov 20-23, 2019
- World Congress & Expo on Healthcare IT – Theme: Innovative Technologies to Enhance the Current Healthcare Systems. Healthcare IT is a specially designed cluster conference which consists of keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations, Workshops, Panel Discussions and Exhibitions, Young Researcher Forums (YRF), Best Poster Award, Industry academic interactive sessions, and Industry Presentations, etc.
- Digital Health Conference “Update for our Healthcare System” – The use of modern technologies and digital services is not only changing the way we communicate, but they also offer us innovative ways for monitoring our health and well-being. Berlin, Germany; Nov 26, 2019
- Future Health Day – We have designed an exclusive event with the goal to make a real impact on your vision of how technology will disrupt health and your business. Meet the leaders who are already changing the way companies and organizations are using tech to exponentially make an impact on people lives. Barcelona, Spain; Nov 26, 2019
- Digital Health World Congress – Digital Health World Congress 2018 is the leading technology digital healthcare conference in London Europe UK as a forum for MedTech, mHealth, IoT and HealthIT. London, UK; Nov 27-28, 2019
- EIT Health Summit 2019 – More than 700 multi-disciplinary stakeholders, representing the entire healthcare innovation landscape, are expected to come together for two days, to hear from and interact with experts and opinion leaders, decision-makers and cutting-edge innovators on the topics most relevant in healthcare today. Paris, France; Dec 2, 2019
- Disrupt Berlin – If you’re serious about startups, we’re still keeping it as real as ever. At Disrupt, everyone is a startupper – no matter if you’re a founder, investor, hacker or tech leader. So much more than just on-stage interviews, Disrupt is where you’ll find the renowned Startup Battlefield competition, a virtual Hackathon, hundreds of startups in Startup Alley, Workshops and legendary networking at our After Parties… and we’re in Berlin, right where many startup dreams begin. Including Biotech & Healthtech. Berlin, Germany; Dec 11-12, 2019