This Week in Digital Health offers this European Digital Health Calendar as a resource to help make connections between providers, payers, and innovators.
Our goal is to bring together senior-level healthcare professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming healthcare.
Feel free to email updates, corrections or add conference dates.
- Data for Health Venture Forum 2019 – The Data for Health Venture Forum promotes innovation and investment into the best technology companies from across Europe and is your chance to connect with VCs, entrepreneurs, industry experts and thought leaders to foster new connections, business and investment. Budapest, Hungary; Oct 1, 2019
- HETT – Healthcare Excellence Through Technology 2019 – HETT 2019 will connect health technology providers with digital and IT leadership teams from across the public and private healthcare ecosystem. HETT 2019 will feature over 120 leading and emerging suppliers of health technology solutions, with the likes of EMIS Health, Toshiba, Bittium, Imprivata, and Servelec already confirmed to demonstrate their expertise. London, UK; Oct 1-2, 2019
- Health and Sustainable Development (Bold political choices for Agenda 2030) – Since its foundation in 1998 the European Health Forum Gastein (EHFG) conference has developed into a key annual event, bringing together, politicians, senior decision-makers, representatives of interest groups, and experts in the field of public health and healthcare. Bad Hofgastein, Austria; Oct 2-4, 2019
- XPOMET Medicinale – an international festival platform to showcase best practice and highlight trends in global healthcare and forecast future developments in health and tech. Berlin, Germany; Oct 10-12, 2019
- World Congress & Expo on Healthcare IT – Theme: Innovative Technologies to Enhance the Current Healthcare Systems. Healthcare IT is a specially designed cluster conference which consists of keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations, Workshops, Panel Discussions and Exhibitions, Young Researcher Forums (YRF), Best Poster Award, Industry academic interactive sessions, and Industry Presentations, etc.
- GIANT Health Event – Global Innovation and New Technology Health Event. Join 1000s of passionate healthcare innovators at Europe’s largest, most valuable healthcare innovation event. London, UK; Oct 15-16, 2019
- Italian Healthcare Venture Forum 2019 – Italian Healthcare Venture Forum, a part of Meet in Italy for Life Sciences promotes innovation and investment into the best technology companies from across Europe and is your chance to connect with VCs, entrepreneurs, industry experts, and thought leaders to foster new connections, business and investment. Rome, Italy; Oct 16, 2019
- HIMSS Impact – Those looking to steer their healthcare organizations confidently into the digital age should mark one date firmly in their diaries this year: the second annual HIMSS Impact event, taking place on 17-18 October 2018. This one-and-a-half-day event takes place at the Hasso Plattner Institute in Potsdam (just outside Berlin). The programme runs two parallel tracks. The track “Big Data in Medicine” will aim to provide concrete information on the current state of play around Big Data in healthcare. The second track “Leadership” focuses on how to lead digital transformation within the healthcare sector. HIMSS Impact18 offers delegates an unrivaled opportunity to gain the latest industry information, research insights and digital strategies to enable them to achieve tangible outcomes for their organizations. So, whether your interest lies in how Big Data can benefit your organization – or in what leadership requires in the digital age – HIMSS Impact18 is sure to be an unmissable event! Potsdam, Germany; TBA
- EIT Health Germany Annual Symposium – “Supporting Care in an Interconnected World” – Under the topic of “Supporting Care in an Interconnected World”, EIT Health Germany invites all EIT Health partners, health-related stakeholders, and participants of the eco-system to join its Annual Symposium this year. For two days we will focus on discussing, exchanging and most importantly drafting concrete project ideas in two of the EIT Health Focus Areas “Bringing Care Home” and “Real World Data.” Mannheim, Germany; TBA
- HealthTech Nordic Investor Forum – 14 selected Nordic startups with world-class scalable solutions and strong international ambitions within the area of HealthTech will meet European investors with an interest in HealthTech. Gothenburg, Sweden; TBA
- HIMSS Eurasia – HIMSS Eurasia Health Informatics Exhibition and EMRAM Education Conference is the leading international health informatics event of its region meeting more than 2000 health IT professionals, clinicians, company owners, investors and other related sectoral authorities from Asia, Europe, and African countries. Brand speakers from the world and Turkey, privileged education opportunities, leading Health Informatics products and strong industry networking opportunities are some of the important characteristics of the event giving direction to the sector. TBA
- World Health Summit – the world’s most prominent forum for addressing global health issues. It brings together key leaders from academia, politics, civil society, and the private sector to address the most pressing health-related challenges on the planet. Berlin, Germany; Oct 27-29, 2019
- HealthIO – HEALTHIO is a unique platform covering the entire healthcare ecosystem where stakeholders can learn about, try out, and experience the innovations at the cutting-edge of health. Barcelona, Spain; Oct 29-31, 2019
- Care 2025: Innovate, Orchestrate and Elevate – We now need to improve the quality and ensure the sustainability of care while increasing efficiencies and balancing costs. Our mission is to reshape care delivery, leverage digitalization and reduce variations in care. Hamburg, Germany; TBA
- SBC Digital Health Berlin presents Angelsbootcamp – If you have ever wondered if you can be an angel investor, this one’s for you! An exclusive two-day master class bringing together potential and experienced angels with tons of hands-on, real-life content ranging from top startups, creating term sheets to managing syndications. Last year’s Angelsbootcamp was a runaway hit, you can see more action in this video here. Berlin, Germany; TBA
- Frontiers Health is the healthcare innovation edition of Frontiers Conferences. Designed to provide a unique platform to learn, exchange and get inspired by the topics of digital disruption and technologies in healthcare. As with all Frontiers conferences, the experience is king, with a variety of hands-on workshops, immersive sessions, and thought-provoking keynotes. Berlin, Germany; TBA
- MEDICA Presents the Future of Medicine – Completely Digital, Yet with a Human Touch. With over 5,000 exhibitors from 70 countries, MEDICA is the world’s leading medical fair trade. “Digital transformation is the key topic and we will be looking at it from various angles in our accompanying conferences as well as in the integrated forums, which are tailored to target groups,” explains Horst Giesen, Global Portfolio Director Health & Medical Technologies at Messe Düsseldorf GmbH, with an eye on the MEDICA HEALTH IT FORUM and the MEDICA CONNECTED HEALTHCARE FORUM (including the MEDICA App COMPETITION). Düsseldorf, German; Nov 18-21, 2019
- WHINN – Week of Health and Innovation is an international health tech and health innovation conference that includes side events, an exhibition, matchmaking and networking activities – all within health and innovation. Odense, Denmark; Nov 19-20, 2019
- NanoBio & Med is going to present in Barcelona the most recent international developments in the field of nanobiotechnology and nanomedicine and will provide a platform for multidisciplinary communication, new cooperations, and projects to participants from both science and industry. The conference is organized by the Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC), the Phantoms Foundation, Nanomed Spain and the Biophysics Institute-BOKU in Vienna. Barcelona, Spain; TBA
- 9th INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL HEALTH CONFERENCE – The International Digital Public Health Conference series (‘DPH’) is a world leading annual interdisciplinary event on research and innovation in digital health. The event fosters interdisciplinary research and innovation driven by real-world needs, aiming to improve public health through the application of novel technology at the personal, community and global levels. Unique in bringing together audiences from Public Health, Computer & Data Science, MedTech industry and NGOs, DPH enables cross-fertilization of research and innovation in digital public health, offering knowledge exchange and networking opportunities. Marseille, France; Nov 20-23, 2019
- European Public Health Conference – The annual EPH conferences are considered the premier European gatherings of public health professionals worldwide. Delegates include researchers, policymakers, practitioners and educators in public health and many other related fields. Marseille, France; TBA
- Managing Digital Change in Health and Care – This conference aims to support health and social care organizations that are looking to undertake large-scale digital change, no matter what their current level of technological advancement. It will offer a practical understanding of the factors that contribute to successful change by showcasing the experiences of different case study sites that have already made significant progress. London, UK; TBA
- Disrupt Berlin – If you’re serious about startups, we’re still keeping it as real as ever. At Disrupt, everyone is a startupper – no matter if you’re a founder, investor, hacker or tech leader. So much more than just on-stage interviews, Disrupt is where you’ll find the renowned Startup Battlefield competition, a virtual Hackathon, hundreds of startups in Startup Alley, Workshops and legendary networking at our After Parties… and we’re in Berlin, right where many startup dreams begin. Including Biotech & Healthtech. Berlin, Germany; TBA
- SBC Digital Health Demo Day – 300 Investors + Corporates + Mentors + fellow Entrepreneurs, 12 Digital Health startups, fast-paced stage pitching. High potential startups from seven countries who joined this year’s Startupbootcamp Digital Health Berlin Acceleration program, will share from the stage how their amazing teams and products will disrupt the health tech-industry. Berlin, Germany; TBA
- Digital Health World Congress – Digital Health World Congress 2018 is the leading technology digital healthcare conference in London Europe UK as a forum for MedTech, mHealth, IoT and HealthIT. London, UK; TBA
- Healthcare & Hospital Management Congress – Theme: “Developing a wellness program that enhances healthcare and reduces
medical costs” Rome, Italy; TBA
- UK HealthTech Conference – At the UK HealthTech conference, over 300 delegates come together to understand critical strategic trends that will impact on their businesses. Listen to a programme of valuable sector updates through key speakers discussing the major strategic issues and policy developments facing the life science and healthcare sectors. Cardiff, UK; TBA
- ICT 2018 “Imagine Digital – Connect Europe” – ICT 2018 will have four main components converging around the theme Imagine Digital – Connect Europe: Conference, Exhibition (5 000m² exhibition area), Networking opportunities (Face2Face brokerage event) and Innovation and Startups forum. Vienna, Austria, TBA
- European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) Conference – In cooperation with the European Commission, the ESI Funds for health consortium is pleased to announce its final conference. The results of this two-year EU funded project on the use of European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) to support health investments will be discussed in the light of the proposed Multiannual Financial Framework for 2021-2027 and the legislative proposal for a new ESF+ programme. Brussels, Belgium; TBA