This Week in Digital Health offers this European Digital Health Calendar as a resource to help make connections between providers, payers, and innovators.
Our goal is to bring together senior-level healthcare professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming healthcare.
Feel free to email updates, corrections, or add conference dates.
- HealthTech Innovation Days – The two-day event will feature a thematic panel discussion and one-on-one meetings intended for European HealthTech companies, worldwide investors, and pharmaceutical companies. Paris, France, Postponed until Oct 5-6, 2020
- ESC Digital Summit – With this first Summit on Digital Health, the ESC is positioning itself at the forefront of this new domain in Cardiovascular Medicine. We aim to provide a structured scientific and educational program, as well as a platform for exchange and interaction to support the development of Digital Health across the ESC and its constituent bodies. Healthcare professionals, patients, policymakers, payers, and the public expect digital health innovation to support modern healthcare delivery, facilitate more personalized patient care, improve the quality and experience of healthcare and support future sustainability, healthcare models. Tallinn, Estonia; Oct 9-10, 2020
- The Future of General Practice: Digital Primary Care Congress – Technology is radically reshaping NHS care and at the forefront of these changes are apps and data platforms and digital-first care powered by artificial intelligence (AI). Wearables are also allowing patients to directly manger their own Healthcare. London, UK; Oct 8, 2020
- Medtech Week Europe – MedTech Week provides a European platform for local initiatives to promote the work the medical technology industry is doing together with different stakeholders – patients, carers, professionals, decision-makers, and many others. Since 2015, national associations and companies held more than 150 activities every year in Europe and beyond to illustrate the role of medical technologies in saving and improving lives and enhancing sustainable healthcare systems. 18 Countries; Postponed until Oct 12-16, 2020
- Medical Technology Ireland – With over 200 global suppliers exhibiting and a fantastic Conference program featuring the Start-up & Innovation Academy and the Women in MedTech Forum, Medical Technology Ireland 2019 is an unmissable event. Galway, Ireland; Oct 14-15, 2020
- XPOMET Medicinale – an international festival platform to showcase best practices and highlight trends in global healthcare and forecast future developments in health and tech. Berlin, Germany; Canceled
- World Health Summit – the world’s most prominent forum for addressing global health issues. It brings together key leaders from academia, politics, civil society, and the private sector to address the most pressing health-related challenges on the planet. Berlin, Germany; Oct 25-27, 2020
- HealthIO – HEALTHIO is a unique platform covering the entire healthcare ecosystem where stakeholders can learn about, try out, and experience the innovations at the cutting-edge of health. Barcelona, Spain; Oct 26-28, 2021
- HIMSS Eurasia – HIMSS Eurasia Health Informatics Exhibition and EMRAM Education Conference is the leading international health informatics event of its region meeting more than 2000 health IT professionals, clinicians, company owners, investors, and other related sectoral authorities from Asia, Europe, and African countries. Brand speakers from the world and Turkey, privileged education opportunities, leading Health Informatics products, and strong industry networking opportunities are some of the important characteristics of the event giving direction to the sector. Istanbul, Turkey; Oct 26-28, 2020
- 16th World Congress on Healthcare and Hospital Management – “Steering the Complications of Healthcare in a Modern Society” As a knowledge-led platform, the event is focused on evolving business replicas, revolution, improving patient consequences, and cost minimization, featuring technologies in healthcare and hospital management. Amsterdam, The Netherlands; Oct 28-29, 2020
- International Conference on Pathology – Pathology 2020 plans to assemble the Scientists, Researchers which focuses on the recent propelled strategies to distinguish the turmoil in a quick and convenient way. Theme: Enhancing the Forth and Recent Innovations in Pathology We trust that you will get a handle on this scholastic event to renew the continuing associations & glimmer with companions globally. Zurich, Switzerland; Oct 28-29, 2020
- Barcelona Health Hub Summit– #BHHSummit19 will be held at the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site, the biggest modernist center in Europe. It will include keynote presentations, panel discussions, startup showcases, business meetings, and networking to foster synergies and interactions between startups, corporations, and investors. Barcelona, Spain, Oct 29, 2020
- The IHE-Europe Connectathon – IHE Connectathons provides a unique opportunity for vendors to test the interoperability of their products in a structured environment together with peer vendors. Autoworld Centre, Brussels; Postponed to Nov 2-6, 2020
- Belgian eHealth Plugathon – The goal of the Plugathon is to provide vendors/startups developing healthcare devices and apps with a two-day educational approach on interoperability design and testing. This will help them to enable their products to interoperate with other systems and validate their interoperability to increase the value of their solutions on the market. Brussels, Belgium; new dates Nov 3-4, 2020
- Belgian eHealth Interoperability Day – As the hosting country for this year’s IHE Europe’s Connectathon Week, Agoria, together with lifetech.brussels, Abrumet, and IHE Belgium organize a full-day seminar that will bring together healthcare stakeholders. High-end speakers will outline the importance and benefits of using international standards and IHE-profiles to allow interoperability of IT-Healthcare systems. There will be parallel sessions with a program that addresses the concerns of hospitals, industry, startups, health software developers (mobile, first line). Brussels, Belgium; Postponed to Nov 5, 2020
- Care 2025: Innovate, Orchestrate, and Elevate – We now need to improve the quality and ensure the sustainability of care while increasing efficiencies and balancing costs. Our mission is to reshape care delivery, leverage digitalization, and reduce variations in care. Hamburg, Germany; Nov 6, 2020
- Digital Health 2020 – EU on the Move aims to advance a topic that is central to shaping our future: ensuring the science-based, legally sound, and values-based use of big data and artificial intelligence as a foundation for providing healthcare to European citizens. Berlin, Germany; Nov 11, 2020
- HEALTH – The Digital Future – The leadership platform for the digital healthcare industry. The experience of a pandemic has changed the view on the issue of health permanently: After Health. The Digital Leaders, In 2020, Handelsblatt and HIMSS provide a controversial platform regarding the digital future of the German health system. Are we ready to provide framework conditions within the German healthcare system leveraging structural and cultural change? How do we maintain the wellbeing of patients and healthcare workers while creating a user-friendly digital transformation? We have invited international and national thought leaders to share their input with you and start a conversation about what digital health care should be worth to all of us – as an industry player, as a society, and as an economy. This year is coming to you as an online health week, including live meetings and interactive networking sessions. Berlin, Germany; Nov 12-13, 2020
- Frontiers Health – a global event on digital health innovation with a strong focus on digital therapies, breakthrough technologies, healthcare transformation, investments, and ecosystem development. Designed to provide a unique platform to learn, exchange, and get inspired by the topics of digital disruption and technologies in healthcare. As with all Frontiers conferences, the experience is king, with a variety of hands-on workshops, immersive sessions, and thought-provoking keynotes. Berlin, Germany; Nov 12-13, 2020
- The Geneva Health Forum (GHF), a biennial event launched in 2006 and held in the Spring, combines plenary and parallel sessions attended by hundreds of participants, with a large international exhibition area. Geneva University Hospitals (HUG), along with the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Geneva and Swiss and International organizations committed to Global Health, have joined their talents and resources to organize the Geneva Health Forum. Geneva, Switzerland; Nov 16-18, 2020
- MEDICA Presents the Future of Medicine – Completely Digital, Yet with a Human Touch. With over 5,000 exhibitors from 70 countries, MEDICA is the world’s leading medical fair trade. “Digital transformation is the key topic, and we will be looking at it from various angles in our accompanying conferences as well as in the integrated forums, which are tailored to target groups,” explains Horst Giesen, Global Portfolio Director Health & Medical Technologies at Messe Düsseldorf GmbH, with an eye on the MEDICA HEALTH IT FORUM and the MEDICA CONNECTED HEALTHCARE FORUM (including the MEDICA App COMPETITION). Düsseldorf, German; Nov 16-19, 2020
- Diagnostics Partnering Conference – Exclusively designed for stakeholders within the diagnostics and research tool industry.
Always on the first day of MEDICA® in Dusseldorf! – Highly effective partnering by focusing on Diagnostics, Digital Health, and Life Science Research Tools – up to 4000 one-to-one meetings on-site – find new investment opportunities – learn about latest technologies – software empowered partnering tool to increase chances to find the right partner. Düsseldorf, German; Nov 17, 2020
- HealthTech Nordic Investor Forum – 14 selected Nordic startups with world-class scalable solutions and strong international ambitions within the area of HealthTech will meet European investors with interest in HealthTech. Copenhagen, Denmark; TBA
- WHINN – Week of Health and Innovation is an international health tech and health innovation conference that includes side events, an exhibition, matchmaking, and networking activities – all within health and innovation. Odense, Denmark; Nov 24-26, 2020
- INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL HEALTH CONFERENCE – The International Digital Public Health Conference series (‘DPH’) is a world-leading annual interdisciplinary event on research and innovation in digital health. The event fosters interdisciplinary research and innovation-driven by real-world needs, aiming to improve public health through the application of novel technology at the personal, community, and global levels. Unique in bringing together audiences from Public Health, Computer & Data Science, MedTech industry, and NGOs, DPH enables cross-fertilization of research and innovation in digital public health, offering knowledge exchange and networking opportunities. Marseille, France; TBA
- Digital Health Conference “Update for our Healthcare System” – The use of modern technologies and digital services is not only changing the way we communicate, but they also offer us innovative ways to monitor our health and wellbeing. Online Berlin, Germany; Nov 26, 2020
- GIANT Health Event – Global Innovation and New Technology Health Event. Join 1000s of passionate healthcare innovators at Europe’s largest, most valuable healthcare innovation event. London, UK; Dec 1-2, 2020
- The Future Healthcare Conference, Exhibition, Show – While Medical Product Producer & Supplier Companies exhibiting their products at their stands to the visitors and buyers coming from different countries mainly Turkey and also Germany, England, Italy, Saudi Arabia, 5.000 qualified visitors will be informed about the latest trends of healthcare institutions, the state of the art treatment options developed by hospitals. Istanbul, Turkey; Dec 2-3, 2020
- EIT Health Summit – More than 700 multi-disciplinary stakeholders, representing the entire healthcare innovation landscape, are expected to come together for two days, to hear from and interact with experts and opinion leaders, decision-makers, and cutting-edge innovators on the topics most relevant in healthcare today. Paris, France; postponed until 2021