This Week in Digital Health offers this European Digital Health Conference calendar as a resource to help make connections between providers, payers, and innovators.
Our goal is to bring together senior-level healthcare professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming healthcare.
Feel free to email updates, corrections or add conference dates.
- CHARITÉ BIH ENTREPRENEURSHIP SUMMIT – For the 11th time, over 400 global leaders in healthcare innovation, including entrepreneurs, scientists, physicians, investors, policymakers and industry leaders, startups, government and regulatory bodies’ representatives convene at the Charité BIH Entrepreneurship Summit. Berlin, Germany; May 7-8, 2018
- Digital Health World Congress 2018 – Digital Health World Congress 2018 is the leading technology digital healthcare conference in London Europe UK as a forum, for MedTech mobile IoT IT industry events. London, UK; May 8-9, 2018
- eHealth2018 – 12th Annual Conference on Health Informatics meets eHealth. A special topic for eHealth2018 will be “Biomedical meets eHealth – From Sensors to Decisions”. Future ICT systems and biomedical systems and devices will increasingly be intertwined and share a common entity which is data. This completes the chain and flow of information from the sensor via the processing to the actuator, which can be anything from a human healthcare professional to a Robot. Along this pathway, methods for automating the information processing like machine learning and predictive analytics will play an increasing role in order to provide actionable information and to support preventive health care concepts, in both biomedical and digital healthcare systems and applications. Vienna, Austria; May 8-9, 2018
- CUBE Tech Fair 2018 – the #CUBETechFair is bringing together the world’s best B2B tech startups with a curated network of corporate partners and key influencers. Berlin, Germany; May 15-16; 2018
- Mobile in Clinical Trials Europe – brings pharmaceutical and patient advocacy leaders in this transparent glass room on a stage with a 360-degree exposure to share their vision and ideas for new achievements in drug development through the adoption of mobile/digital tools. London, UK; May 15-16; 2018
- Demonstrating Results of Big Data initiatives in Healthcare – During this conference national and European initiatives and start-ups who develop big data solutions in healthcare will demonstrate their work to potential users. Participants will present problems faced in current care and demonstrate how their big data solutions address these problems. Erasmus University, Rotterdam, Netherlands: May 17-18, 2018
- DES – Digital Business World Congress – The international expo & congress dedicated to Digital Transformation, visited by over 18.000 C-level executives from 49 countries and over 450 speakers from all over the world, who come to acquire the crucial knowledge to shape their industries’ future. Madrid, Spain; May 22-24, 2018
- 18th International Conference on Integrated Care – “Value for People and Populations: Investing in Integrated Care.” The conference will bring together researchers, clinicians and managers from around the world who are engaged in the design and delivery of integrated health and social care. Utrecht, Netherlands’ May 23-25, 2018
- HIMSS EUROPE 18 & HEALTH 2.0 CONFERENCE – The conference will include sessions which will address the whole spectrum of the digital health ecosystem with the aim to reach key audiences in the sector: from hospital CEOs to innovative SMEs and start-ups, as well as CMOs, clinicians, and nurses. Conference themes will include digital transformation, cybersecurity, interoperability and data into knowledge. Sitges, Spain; May 27-29, 2018
- MedTech Summit – Achieve successful EU MDR & IVDR implementation through direct access to competent authorities, notified bodies and industry including clinical strategies, PMS & vigilance, legal, combination products, companion diagnostics, and emerging markets requirements. Brussels, Belgium; June 11-15, 2018
- Personalized and Precision Medicine International Conference – Whether you are interested in diagnostics, bioinformatics, drug discovery, and therapies, with the aim of translating precision medicine into direct improvements in health care, PEMED 2018 is the place to be. This Personalized and Precision Medicine International Conference will gather the best experts in the field to meet, discuss and eventually do business in this exciting new space. Paris, France; Jun 25-27, 2018
- Digital Health and Care Congress 2018 – This annual two-day event brings together more than 500 delegates including health and social care professionals, commissioners, researchers, innovators, and policymakers, all interested in the implementation of digital health in the NHS and other health and care systems. With a thriving exhibition and a choice of practical workshops, delegates learn about the latest innovations and how they’re being used to: transform how patients engage with services; drive improvements in efficiency and care coordination, and help people manage their own health and wellbeing. London, UK; Jul 10-11, 2018
- World Congress & Expo on Healthcare IT – Theme: Innovative Technologies to Enhance the Current Healthcare Systems. Healthcare IT 2018 is a specially designed cluster conference which consists of keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations, Workshops, Panel Discussions and Exhibitions, Young Researcher Forums (YRF), Best Poster Award, Industry academic interactive sessions, and Industry Presentations etc.
- SWISS EHEALTH SUMMIT – The forum for ICT in the health system. This year, the Swiss ICT Forum in the Swiss eHealth Summit health system, which will be held for the first time at the SwissTech convention center in Lausanne, will put more emphasis on the theme of innovation. Indeed, care providers, industrialists and scientific and political representatives will meet to discuss current topics and trends. Bern, Switzerland; Sept 11-12, 2018
- Frontiers Health is the healthcare innovation edition of Frontiers Conferences. Designed to provide a unique platform to learn, exchange and get inspired by the topics of digital disruption and technologies in healthcare. As with all Frontiers conferences, the experience is king, with a variety of hands-on workshops, immersive sessions, and thought-provoking keynotes. Berlin, Germany, Nov 15-16, 2018
- Digital Health & Care Scotland – This annual two-day event brings together 300 health and social care professionals to demonstrate groundbreaking initiatives and provide an unrivaled platform for knowledge exchange and best practice sharing. Edinburgh, Scotland; Feb 20-21, 2018
- Hacking Health Camp is a 3-day international event aimed at breaking down the barriers of health innovation
The conference program on the future of health, training on the technical, legal, medical and design aspects of health and Europe’s largest health hackathon to design prototypes. Every day, an event creates a collaborative space between healthcare professionals, patients, designers, hackers, makers, and entrepreneurs. An event for all those interested in health innovation, inspiring health professionals and digital professionals on their common opportunities in the future of health. Strasbourg, France; Mar 23-25, 2018
- Healthcare Business International – HBI 2018 Going for Growth examines how to best achieve these ambitious targets. How do you scale up to meet surging demand? What will be the impact of big data, new payor models and digital health? How do you best build quality and capacity? These are the questions addressed at this unique global conference, now in its eighth year. London, UK; Apr 10-11, 2018
- The Geneva Health Forum (GHF), a biennial event launched in 2006 and held in the Spring, combines plenary and parallel sessions attended by hundreds of participants, with a large international exhibition area. Geneva University Hospitals (HUG) along with the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Geneva and Swiss and International organizations committed to Global Health have joined their talents and resources to organize the Geneva Health Forum. Geneva, Switzerland; Apr 10-12, 2018
- Analytica 2018 – For decades, Analytica has been the leading platform for innovative laboratory technology, analysis and pioneering biotechnology that covers the entire supply chain — not only for laboratories in industry but also in the research and science sectors. Munich, Germany, Apr 10-13, 2018
- MT-CONNECT – A unique combination of medical technology trade fair, congress, and partnering featuring medical technology, medical devices, medical technology research and more. Nuremberg, Germany; Apr 11-12, 2018
- NICON Conference and Exhibition 2018 – the key focus will be on the implementation of Health and Wellbeing 2026 – Delivering Together. Over the two days in Belfast, you will hear an update on the political and financial context of change and will have a choice of over 30 sessions to discuss implementing transformation. Belfast, Ireland; Apr 17-18, 2018
- ConhIT – Connecting Healthcare IT. Europe’s Leading Health IT Event – More than 9,500 participants (10 percent increase compared to the previous year) from 19 countries were informed about current trends in Health IT in 2017. A unique combination of Trade Fair, Congress, Academy, and Networking Events, conhIT is the ideal platform for establishing and cultivating business relationships, for keeping informed about developments in this sector, and for discussions. Berlin, Germany; Apr 17-19, 2018
- Digital Health 2018 – Global Public Health, Personalised Medicine, and Emergency Medicine in the Age of Big Data. Lyon, France; Apr 23-26, 2018
- BioProcess International European Summit – Join 800+ decision makers at Europe’s largest bioprocessing conference. Connecting science, technology and business to optimise bioprocessing. Amsterdam, Netherlands; 23-26, 2018
- BIH DIGITAL HEALTH FORUM – Berlin Health Innovations (BHI) and Hacking Health. Are you a researcher, clinician, health care professional, designer, developer, engineer, regulatory expert, corporate innovator, entrepreneur, investor or mentor working in digital health, or generally interested in this topic? You are cordially invited to the next BIH Digital Health Forum (formerly Roundtable) – an event series to connect everyone interested in digital health to stimulate our innovation ecosystem in Berlin and beyond. Berlin, Germany; Apr 25, 2018
- Med-Tech Innovation Expo returns to showcase the very best of the UK & Ireland’s medical technology sector. Coventry, UK; Apr 25-26, 2018