This Week in Digital Health offers this European Digital Health Conference calendar as a resource to help make connections between providers, payers, and innovators.
Our goal is to bring together senior-level healthcare professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming healthcare.
Feel free to email updates, corrections, or add conference dates.
- Digital Health at CES – There has long been a digital health thread at the annual Consumer Technology Association conference. Discover the new tools and technologies that empower consumers to take control of their wellness and aim to improve health care and save lives — all while lowering costs. Virtual, Jan 11-14, 2021
- Biotech Showcase 2021 – Biotech Showcase Digital is an investor and networking conference devoted to providing private and small- and mid-cap biotechnology companies an opportunity to meet with investors and biopharmaceutical executives. Virtual; Jan 11-15, 2021
- ICGH: International Conference on Global Health – The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together many diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over sometime during the conference, depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics, and industry researchers. London, UK; Jan 21-22, 2021
- AgeingFit – AgeingFit is the first European partnering event dedicated to innovation partnerships in the healthy aging sector, gathering all actors in the innovation cycle from research to market, along with the key players in regulation and evaluation to identify tomorrow’s market needs and promote today’s innovative products and services for the Senior Market. Nice, France: Jan 26-27, 2021
- ICEH 2021: Elderly Healthcare Conference – International Conference on Elderly Healthcare aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Elderly Healthcare. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, and practical challenges encountered. Solutions adopted in the fields of Elderly Healthcare. Istanbul, Turkey; Jan 28-29, 2021
- LSX World Congress – For five years, the LSX World Congress has been bringing together the executives that matter to the future of healthcare and life science business strategy, investment, partnering, deal-making, and commercialization. London, UK; Feb 2-3, 2021
- Shaping the Digital Future of Healthcare: Digital Primary Care Virtual Conference – Our Shaping the Digital Future of Healthcare: Digital Primary Care Virtual Conference taking place in February 2021 will provide an update on some of the key digital primary care initiatives being implemented across 2020, we will be reviewing the GP IT Futures Programme which is focused on providing more choice, functionality and improved interoperability in the use of IT products Virtual; Feb 3, 2021
- BIOSTEC 2021 – The purpose of BIOSTEC is to bring together researchers and practitioners, including engineers, biologists, health professionals, and informatics/computer scientists, interested in both theoretical advances and applications of information systems, artificial intelligence, signal processing, electronics, and other engineering tools in knowledge areas related to biology and medicine. BIOSTEC is composed of five co-located conferences, each specialized in a different knowledge area. Virtual; Feb 11-13, 2021
- CAR-TCR Summit Europe – Returning for the third year due to popular demand, the CAR-TCR Summit Europe is the definitive platform for the European community to tackle the technical bottlenecks limiting the translation, scale, and delivery of CAR and TCR therapies to patients in need. Virtual; Feb 16-18, 2021
- ICHDA 2021: Healthcare Data Analytics Conference – International Conference on Healthcare Data Analytics aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Healthcare Data Analytics. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, and practical challenges encountered. Solutions adopted in the fields of Healthcare Data Analytics. Paris, France; Feb 22-23, 2021
- Digital Health & Care Scotland – This annual two-day event brings together 300 health and social care professionals to demonstrate groundbreaking initiatives and provide a unique platform for knowledge exchange and best practice sharing. Virtual; Feb 24-26 2021
- ETIM 2021 – Artificial Intelligence and Microlearning. Complex challenges require interdisciplinary approaches. Find out at first hand which topics are of interest to experts. Be there when experienced physicians, engineers, and computer scientists talk about future topics in radiology. And after the lectures, take advantage of the opportunity for networking and a lively exchange of opinions among nice colleagues. TBA
- International Conference on Digital Health – Digital Health 2020 will explore the topics in detail to provide benefits and wellness leaders with practical guidance to get the most out of digital Health. Virtual; Mar 15-16, 2021
- Digital Health Rewired – Digital Health Rewired is a new event connecting health IT leaders with the latest digital health innovations. Digital Health delivers the two-day conference and expo, publishers of digitalhealth.net, and organizers of the CCIO and CIO Networks and annual Summer Schools. Virtual; Mar 15-19, 2021
- The Rewired Pitchfest provides an opportunity for early-stage digital health startups to compete to be named the Rewired Pitchfest winner by our judges. Run as part of the Digital Health Rewired Conference and Exhibition. The Pitchfest is a great opportunity to showcase your startup or idea in front of NHS IT leaders’ unique Rewired audience. Virtual; Mar 15-19, 2021.
- DIA Europe 2021 – Thought leaders across all disciplines unite together in a neutral forum to discuss current issues, to uncover new ways of working and new solutions for patients. We welcome participants from across the entire drug development industry. By incorporating representatives from the full life sciences landscape, we facilitate open collaboration. We ensure that industry, payers, patients, and regulators all have an equal voice. Virtual; Mar 15-19, 2021
- The Wearable Technology Show – WTS2021 is the largest business and prosumer show featuring cutting-edge technology under one roof. It is the biggest and best forum for forming partnerships and developing new business across the wearable, smart, and IoT landscape. Over 6,000 delegates, 200 speakers, and 300 press will come together to exchange views, network, and do business. The show floor will feature cutting-edge technology attracting prosumers, distributors, and buyers. London, UK; Mar 16-17, 2021
- The Digital Health Technology Show – The Digital Health Technology Show returns to ExCel London, bringing together global innovators in digital Health to showcase the latest technologies disrupting traditional healthcare provision across the world. London, UK; Mar 16-17, 2021
- Healthcare Automation and Digitalization Congress – a B2B networking event for more than 250 healthcare professionals from the whole value chain of the industry. Hospitals & healthcare providers, clinical laboratories, pharmaceutical companies, governmental bodies, institutions, medical device manufacturers, service companies, and startups gather together to make healthcare digital. Zurich, Switzerland; Mar 22-23, 2021
- ECR – European Congress of Radiology – True digital transformation begins when we can pull together the enormous amount of information now available to healthcare systems, which are often too fragmented to act upon decisively. One of the main enablers of digitalization is Artificial intelligence (AI), and we are at the forefront of the AI arena. Vienna, Austria; TBA
- Portugal eHealth Summit – In 2019, “Portugal eHealth Summit” wants to go further, with greater innovation and better quality! The 3rd edition of the largest technology and health summit. Lisbon, Portugal; TBA
- Hacking Health Camp is a 3-day international event aimed at breaking down the barriers of health innovation. The conference program on the future of Health, training on the technical, legal, medical, and design aspects of Health and Europe’s largest health hackathon to design prototypes. Every day, an event creates a collaborative space between healthcare professionals, patients, designers, hackers, makers, and entrepreneurs. An event for all those interested in health innovation, inspiring health professionals and digital professionals on their current opportunities in the future of Health. Strasbourg, France; Mar 26-28, 2021
- The Geneva Health Forum (GHF), a biennial event launched in 2006 and held in the Spring, combines plenary and parallel sessions attended by hundreds of participants with a large international exhibition area. Geneva University Hospitals (HUG) and the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Geneva and Swiss and International organizations committed to Global Health have joined their talents and resources to organize the Geneva Health Forum. Geneva, Switzerland; TBA
- WIRED Health – WIRED Health is a one-day conference exploring the future of Health, Digital Health, and healthcare. Celebrating the thought-provoking (and sometimes regulation-changing) disruptors, scientists, and practitioners who are paving new paths in inpatient care, this event connects professionals with innovative brands and startups to provide the right inspiration and context for implementing change. London, UK; our team could not verify. London, UK; Mar 31, 2021
- Catel Visio – Catel Visio e-santé 2020 is a unique and original format event that brings together, through videoconference, 1000 participants from more than 25 territories to share the best practices of e-health in France, overseas, and French-speaking countries. not only. Online, France; TBA
- SEHTA’s International MedTech Expo & Conference – In 2020, for the first time, SEHTA is organizing a major new international event in London designed to take the program of support to another level. London, UK; TBA