This Week in Digital Health offers this European Digital Health Conference calendar as a resource to help make connections between providers, payers, and innovators.
Our goal is to bring together senior-level healthcare professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming healthcare.
Feel free to email updates, corrections or add conference dates.
- FT-PZU Spotlight on Global Access to Healthcare Building robust and inclusive healthcare systems – The Financial Times in partnership with PZU present Spotlight on Global Access to Healthcare. Moderated by David Crow, FT Banking Editor, the exclusive evening reception will bring together healthcare and technology pioneers to share worldwide collaborative approaches on how best to create robust and inclusive healthcare systems. Davos, Switzerland; Jan 22, 2019
- Digital Primary Care Conference – Join us as we delve into the world of Digital Primary Care, our Digital Primary Care: The Information Revolution conference has been developed to advise GP Surgery’s and Clinical Commissioning Groups on the current tools in place to help them harness technology and drive efficiency. Manchester, UK; Feb 6, 2019
- Integrating genomics into personalized healthcare – This conference will bring together experts from around the world to discuss the potential of genomics in the prevention, diagnostics, and therapy for cancer and the new opportunities it may bring for citizens and patients in the EU. Brussels, Belgium; Feb 12-13, 2019
- Digital Health & Care Scotland – This annual two-day event brings together 300 health and social care professionals to demonstrate groundbreaking initiatives and provide an unrivaled platform for knowledge exchange and best practice sharing. Edinburgh, Scotland; Feb 20-21, 2019
- Digital Health Product Forge – Over 200 health professionals, entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, designers and technologists, determined to provoke progress will be spending 75 hours creating products that tackle the hard problems of health. The Digital Health Product Forge will be Europe’s biggest health hackathon and it is open to everyone, regardless of skillset or skill level. Edinburgh, UK, Feb 21, 2019
- Recent Developments in AI and Digital Health 2019 – Artificial Intelligence (AI) is heralded as a disruptive technology that will revolutionize many industries including health and social care. But as AI systems get better at sorting data and making predictions, the role of this technology alongside existing healthcare professionals is unclear. This event will feature academics, doctors, and entrepreneurs at the forefront of AI and healthcare, and will include a debate on whether AI is poised to deliver the improved patient experiences and outcomes that many are suggesting. London, UK; Feb 26, 2019
- The Digital Health & Wellness Summit 2019 (DHWS19) – The objective of DHWS19 is to showcase the best innovators bringing digital technologies to improve healthcare delivery around the world. It creates opportunities for these innovators to meet end-users (clinicians and patients) and understand their needs and challenges. This event dedicated to disruptive innovation around mobile technologies will showcase the digital health market needs with public authorities, hospitals or insurers and at the time the most recent innovation from start-ups, large companies and researchers. Barcelona, Spain; Feb 26, 2019
- Animal Health Europe – The Animal Health Investment series is a premier event forum bringing the most exciting early and mid-stage biotech companies together with financial investors and multinational companies to drive innovation through partnerships and investment. This event will feature our expertly selected Innovation Showcase of 12 of the most innovative startups in animal health and biotech, with an additional 12 spots available in animal nutrition announced for 2019. London UK; Feb 26-27, 2019
- World Healthcare Congress Europe will showcase new approaches to health and social care delivery. In today’s current climate healthcare professionals are facing a multitude of political, social and financial challenges. The conference will explore how the revolution of healthcare delivery will have a significant impact on health and financial sustainability. Our audience of 1,000 will consist of representatives from all sectors of healthcare including hospitals, health systems, pharmaceutical, medical device and biotech companies, academia and leading government agencies. Manchester Central, UK; Mar 5-7, 2019
- The Wearable Technology Show 2019 – Now in its sixth year, WTS2019 is the largest business and prosumer show featuring cutting-edge technology under one roof. It is the biggest and best forum for forming partnerships and developing new business across the wearable, smart device and IOT landscape. Over 6,000 delegates, 200 speakers and 300 press will come together to exchange views, network and do business. The show floor will feature cutting-edge technology attracting prosumers, distributors, and buyers
London, UK; Mar 12, 2019
- The Digital Health Technology Show 2019 – The Digital Health Technology Show returns to ExCel London for its third year in 2019, bringing together global innovators in digital health, to showcase the very latest technologies disrupting traditional healthcare provision across the world. London, UK; Mar 12-13, 2019
- Hacking Health Camp is a 3-day international event aimed at breaking down the barriers of health innovation. The conference program on the future of health, training on the technical, legal, medical and design aspects of health and Europe’s largest health hackathon to design prototypes. Every day, an event creates a collaborative space between healthcare professionals, patients, designers, hackers, makers, and entrepreneurs. An event for all those interested in health innovation, inspiring health professionals and digital professionals on their common opportunities in the future of health. Strasbourg, France; Mar 22-24, 2019
- The Geneva Health Forum (GHF), a biennial event launched in 2006 and held in the Spring, combines plenary and parallel sessions attended by hundreds of participants, with a large international exhibition area. Geneva University Hospitals (HUG) along with the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Geneva and Swiss and International organizations committed to Global Health have joined their talents and resources to organize the Geneva Health Forum. Geneva, Switzerland; Mar 24-26, 2020
- Digital Health Rewired – Digital Health Rewired is the new event connecting health IT leaders with the latest digital health innovations. The two-day conference and expo are delivered by Digital Health, publishers of digitalhealth.net and organizers of the CCIO and CIO Networks and annual Summer Schools. London, UK; Mar 25-26, 2019
- The Rewired Pitchfest provides an opportunity for early-stage digital health start-ups to compete to be named the Rewired Pitchfest winner by our judges. Run as part of the Digital Health Rewired Conference and Exhibition, the Pitchfest is a great opportunity to showcase your start-up or idea in front of the unique Rewired audience of NHS IT leaders. London, UK; Mar 26, 2019, Online entry is open until 22 February.
- WIRED Health 2019 – WIRED Health is a one-day conference exploring the future of health, digital health, and healthcare. Celebrating the thought-provoking (and sometimes regulation-changing) disruptors, scientists and practitioners who are paving new paths in patient care, this event connects professionals with innovative brands and startups to provide the right inspiration and context for implementing change. London, UK; Mar 26, 2019