This Week in Digital Health offers this European Digital Health Conference calendar as a resource to help make connections between providers, payers, and innovators.
Our goal is to bring together senior-level healthcare professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming healthcare.
Feel free to email updates, corrections, or add conference dates.
- ICGH: International Conference on Global Health – The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over sometime during the conference, depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics, and industry researchers. London, UK; TBA
- AgeingFit – AgeingFit is the first European partnering event dedicated to innovation partnerships in the healthy aging sector, gathering all actors in the innovation cycle from research to market, along with the key players in regulation and evaluation to identify tomorrow’s market needs and promote today’s innovative products and services for the Senior Market. Nice, France: Jan 26-27, 2021
- LSX World Congress – For five years, the LSX World Congress has been bringing together the executives that matter to the future of healthcare and life science business strategy, investment, partnering, deal-making, and commercialization. London, UK; Feb 2-3, 2021
- Intelligent Health UK – Intelligent Health is the only large-scale, global summit series focused purely on AI in healthcare! Intelligent Health UK, in partnership with NHSX, will bring the global AI and health community to London in February to advance discussions on how to apply AI and drive technological collaboration in healthcare. London, UK; Feb 3-4, 2021
- Digital Primary Care Conference – Join us as we delve into the world of Digital Primary Care, our Digital Primary Care: The Information Revolution conference has been developed to advise GP Surgery’s and Clinical Commissioning Groups on the current tools in place to help them harness technology and drive efficiency. Manchester, UK; Feb 5, 2020
- Working together towards a healthier Wales – WelshConfed2020 – The Welsh NHS Confederation’s Annual Conference and Exhibition is an opportunity to celebrate, motivate and galvanize the NHS and social care, stakeholders and the public towards a healthier Wales. Cardiff, Wales; Feb 5, 2020
- Innovation for Health – the leading conference for key players in Health & Life Sciences. It provides a unique opportunity to meet leading innovators, to catch up on the latest trends, to present cutting-edge innovations, and to engage leaders and decision-makers in Life Sciences & Health. The conference brings top-notch speakers to the stage, displays high impact innovations, highlights best practices, and demonstrates exciting developments in healthcare. This is the meeting place where more than 800 bright minds from across Life Sciences and Health will be united on the same day, where stakeholders in Health and care, from bench to bedside, from startup to multinational, with ideas and with funding, come together to strengthen existing contacts, to expand their networks, to establish collaborations, to shape the future of healthcare jointly. The next edition has a special focus on the brain and AI. Rotterdam, Netherlands; Feb 13, 2020
- Minding the Future of Diabetes Treatments – The 13th International Conference on Advanced Technologies & Treatments for Diabetes will be held from 19 – 22 February in Madrid. ATTD 2020 will showcase the latest, world-changing, innovations and research in Technologies & Treatments for Diabetes. Madrid, Spain; Feb 19-22. 2020
- HealthXL Global Gathering Barcelona – Barcelona is not only known for its architecture, food, and beaches, but also its advancements in biotech research, healthcare services, and a thriving startup scene. In this session, we want to explore through the eyes of the local movers and shakers why Barcelona is the right place to be for digital Health, what opportunities it presents, and outline some of the successes to date. Barcelona, Spain; Feb 21, 2020
- Digital Health Product Forge – Over 200 health professionals, entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, designers, and technologists, determined to provoke progress, will be spending 75 hours creating products that tackle the hard problems of Health. The Digital Health Product Forge will be Europe’s biggest health hackathon, and it is open to everyone, regardless of skill set or skill level. Edinburgh, UK, Feb 23, 2020
- 4YFN Digital Health and Wellness Hub – Discover groundbreaking innovations brought forward by digital health and wellness startups, meet leading corporations and their innovation programs, network and learn from industry experts propelling innovation in health care and delve into the vibrant Barcelona ecosystem. Barcelona, Spain; Feb 24-26, 2020
- BIOSTEC 2020 – The purpose of BIOSTEC is to bring together researchers and practitioners, including engineers, biologists, health professionals, and informatics/computer scientists, interested in both theoretical advances and applications of information systems, artificial intelligence, signal processing, electronics, and other engineering tools in knowledge areas related to biology and medicine. BIOSTEC is composed of five co-located conferences, each specialized in a different knowledge area. Valletta, Malta; Feb 24-26, 2020
- Animal Health Europe – The Animal Health Investment series is a premier event forum bringing the most exciting early and mid-stage biotech companies together with financial investors and multinational companies to drive innovation through partnerships and investment. This event will feature our expertly selected Innovation Showcase of 12 of the most innovative startups in animal health and biotech, with an additional 12 spots available in animal nutrition announced for 2019. London, UK; Feb 24-26, 2020
- CAR-TCR Summit Europe – Returning for the third year due to popular demand, the CAR-TCR Summit Europe is the definitive platform for the European community to tackle the technical bottlenecks limiting the translation, scale, and delivery of CAR and TCR therapies to patients in need. London, UK; Feb 24-27, 2020
- Digital Health & Care Scotland – This annual two-day event brings together 300 health and social care professionals to demonstrate groundbreaking initiatives and provide a unique platform for knowledge exchange and best practice sharing. Edinburgh, Scotland; Feb 25-26 2020
- The Era of Emerging Technology: Healthcare Digital Technology Congress – We are currently using technology to help health and care professionals communicate better and enable people to access the care they need quickly and easily when it suits them, our 6th Empowering a Digital Future: Healthcare Digital Technology Congress will take you on an interactive journey through the world of emerging digital advancements from within the National Health Service. London, UK; Feb 27, 2020
- ETIM 2020 – Artificial Intelligence and Microlearning. Complex challenges require interdisciplinary approaches. Find out at first hand which topics are of interest to experts. Be there when experienced physicians, engineers, and computer scientists talk about future topics in radiology. And after the lectures, take advantage of the opportunity for networking and a lively exchange of opinions among nice colleagues. Essen, Germany; Feb 28-29, 2020
- Digital Health Rewired – Digital Health Rewired is a new event connecting health IT leaders with the latest digital health innovations. Digital Health delivers the two-day conference and expo, publishers of digitalhealth.net, and organizers of the CCIO and CIO Networks and annual Summer Schools. London, UK; Mar 3-4, 2020
- The Rewired Pitchfest provides an opportunity for early-stage digital health startups to compete to be named the Rewired Pitchfest winner by our judges. Run as part of the Digital Health Rewired Conference and Exhibition. The Pitchfest is a great opportunity to showcase your startup or idea in front of the unique Rewired audience of NHS IT leaders. London, UK; Mar 4, 2020.
- Mental Health Network Annual Conference and Exhibition 2020 – The event will bring over 100 senior leaders from the mental health sector together to focus on the future following a year of exciting policy developments. The Kings Fund – London, UK; March 5, 2020
- HealthTech Summit 2020 – The HTS20/20 is a high-profile business gathering where the brightest minds from the European health insurance segment will present their own success stories and case studies on how to keep Health Insurance affordable with process optimization. Barcelona, Spain; Mar 5-6, 2020
- The Wearable Technology Show – Now in its sixth year, WTS2019 is the largest business and prosumer show featuring cutting-edge technology under one roof. It is the biggest and best forum for forming partnerships and developing new business across the wearable, smart device, and IoT landscape. Over 6,000 delegates, 200 speakers, and 300 press will come together to exchange views, network, and do business. The show floor will feature cutting-edge technology attracting prosumers, distributors, and buyers. London, UK; Mar 10, 2020
- The Digital Health Technology Show – The Digital Health Technology Show returns to ExCel London for its third year in 2019, bringing together global innovators in digital Health, to showcase the latest technologies disrupting traditional healthcare provision across the world. London, UK; Mar 10-11, 2020
- European Healthtech Investment Forum 2020 – bringing together leading investors from Europe and some of the most promising Healthtech entrepreneurs of Europe and Finland. The event will concentrate on the following subsectors: Digital Health, Medical Devices & Diagnostics, Personalized Health. Helsinki, Finland; Mar 10-11, 2020
- Healthcare Automation and Digitalization Congress – a B2B networking event for more than 250 healthcare professionals from the whole value chain of the industry. Hospitals & healthcare providers, clinical laboratories, pharmaceutical companies, governmental bodies, institutions together with medical device manufacturers, service companies, and startups are gathering together to make healthcare digital. Zurich, Switzerland; Mar 23-23, 2021
- ECR 2019 – European Congress of Radiology – True digital transformation begins when we can pull together the enormous amount of information now available to healthcare systems which are often too fragmented to act upon decisively. One of the main enablers of digitalization certainly is Artificial intelligence (AI), and we are at the forefront of the AI arena. Vienna, Austria; ECR 2020 is postponed to July 15–19, 2020
- AI and Machine Learning Convention – The AI & Machine Learning Convention is one of the UK’s most forward-thinking events. Dedicated to exhibiting technology which is really just beginning to be introduced across hospital services, this truly is a pioneering event that will shape the future of healthcare. Birmingham, UK; Postponed to Nov 9-10, 2020
- DIA Europe 2020 – Thought leaders across all disciplines unite together in a neutral forum to discuss current issues, with the goal of uncovering new ways of working and new solutions for patients. We welcome participants from across the entire drug development industry. By incorporating representatives from the full life sciences landscape we facilitate open collaboration. We ensure that industry, payers, patients, and regulators, all have an equal voice. Brussels, Belgium; Postponed to June 30 – July 3
- Portugal eHealth Summit – In 2019, “Portugal eHealth Summit” wants to go further, with greater innovation and better quality! The 3rd edition of the largest technology and health summit. Lisbon, Portugal; Postponed to Sept 2020
- Hacking Health Camp is a 3-day international event aimed at breaking down the barriers of health innovation. The conference program on the future of Health, training on the technical, legal, medical, and design aspects of Health and Europe’s largest health hackathon to design prototypes. Every day, an event creates a collaborative space between healthcare professionals, patients, designers, hackers, makers, and entrepreneurs. An event for all those interested in health innovation, inspiring health professionals, and digital professionals on their current opportunities in the future of Health. Strasbourg, France; Postponed to May 29-31, 2020
- The IHE-Europe Connectathon takes place in the vibrant university city of Rennes, capital of Brittany. Home to 66,000 students – 1 in 4 of the population – it is the perfect location for vendors to work together solving interoperability issues as they test their solutions against the expanding base of IHE Profiles. Rennes, France; Postponed to Nov 2020
- Belgian eHealth Plugathon – The goal of the Plugathon is to provide vendors/startups developing healthcare devices and/or apps with a two-day educational approach on interoperability design and testing. This will help them to enable their products to interoperate with other systems and validate their interoperability in order to increase the value of their solutions on the market. Brussels, Belgium; new dates Nov 3-4, 2020
- The Geneva Health Forum (GHF), a biennial event launched in 2006 and held in the Spring, combines plenary and parallel sessions attended by hundreds of participants, with a large international exhibition area. Geneva University Hospitals (HUG) along with the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Geneva and Swiss and International organizations committed to Global Health have joined their talents and resources to organize the Geneva Health Forum. Geneva, Switzerland; Postponed to Nov 16-18, 2020
- WIRED Health – WIRED Health is a one-day conference exploring the future of Health, digital Health, and healthcare. Celebrating the thought-provoking (and sometimes regulation-changing) disruptors, scientists, and practitioners who are paving new paths in inpatient care, this event connects professionals with innovative brands and startups to provide the right inspiration and context for implementing change. London, UK; our team could not verify Mar 25, 2020 Status of this event. Please check with the organizer before visiting.
- Belgian eHealth Interoperability Day – As the hosting country for this year’s IHE Europe’s Connectathon Week, Agoria, together with lifetech.brussels, Abrumet, and IHE Belgium organize a full-day seminar that will bring together healthcare stakeholders. High-end speakers will outline the importance and benefits of using international standards and IHE-profiles to allow interoperability of IT-Healthcare systems. There will be parallel sessions with a program that addresses the concerns of hospitals, industry, startups, health software developers (mobile, first line). Brussels, Belgium; Postponed to Nov 5, 2020
- Catel Visio – Catel Visio e-santé 2020 is a unique and original format event that brings together, through videoconference, 1000 participants from more than 25 territories to share the best practices of e-health in France, overseas and French-speaking countries. not only. Online, France; Postponed to Jun 25, 2020
- SEHTA’s 2020 International MedTech Expo & Conference – In 2020, for the first time, SEHTA is organizing a major new international event in London designed to take the program of support to another level. London, UK; Postponed to Sept 28, 2020
- Pro Digital Health – The Pro Digital Health will bring together healthcare professionals around increasingly innovative themes around the theme of e-health care along with all health and medico-social trades, which will help to diagnose better, treat better, better prevent, better care, better coordinate, better converter, better guarantee, better informed. Our team could not verify Poitiers, France; Mar 26-27, 2020 Status of this event. Please check with the organizer before visiting.
- 2nd International Conference on Digital Health – Digital Health 2020 will explore the topics in detail, to provide benefits and wellness leaders with practical guidance they can use to get the most out of digital Health. Our team could not verify Barcelona, Spain, Mar 27-28, 2020 Status of this event. Please check with the organizer before visiting.
- Medtech Summit – A unique combination of a medical technology trade fair, Congress, and partnering featuring medical technology, medical devices, medical technology research, and more. Nürnberg, Germany; Postponed to Jun 30 – Jul 2, 2020
- eyeforpharma – 2000+ pharma leaders (from across Commercial, Marketing / Digital, Medical, Patient Engagement, Market Access, RWE, and Clinical) will join healthcare’s brightest innovators at eyeforpharma Barcelona 2020 – where pharma decision-makers come to learn, collaborate and see the future of our industry. Barcelona, Spain; Mar 31 – Apr 2, 2020. Due to the ongoing nature of COVID-19, eyeforpharma Barcelona will operate as an entirely virtual conference.