This Week in Digital Health offers this European Digital Health Conference calendar as a resource to help make connections between providers, payers, and innovators.
- World Healthcare Congress Europe will showcase new approaches to health and social care delivery. In today’s current climate, healthcare professionals face a multitude of political, social, and financial challenges. The conference will explore how the revolution of healthcare delivery will have a significant impact on health and financial sustainability. Our audience of 1,000 will consist of representatives from all healthcare sectors, including hospitals, health systems, pharmaceutical, medical device and biotech companies, academia, and leading government agencies. Manchester Central, UK; Mar 5-7, 2019
- The Wearable Technology Show 2019 – Now in its sixth year, WTS2019 is the largest business and prosumer show featuring cutting-edge technology under one roof. It is the biggest and best forum for forming partnerships and developing new business across the wearable, smart, and IoT landscape. Over 6,000 delegates, 200 speakers, and 300 press will come together to exchange views, network, and do business. The show floor will feature cutting-edge technology attracting prosumers, distributors, and buyers.
London, UK; Mar 12, 2019
- European Healthtech Investment Forum 2019 – The third edition of the European Healthtech Investment Forum 20 brings together leading investors from Europe and some of Europe and Finland’s most promising Healthtech entrepreneurs. The event will concentrate on the following subsectors: Helsinki, Finland; Mar 12-13, 2019
- The Digital Health Technology Show 2019 – The Digital Health Technology Show returns to ExCel London for its third year in 2019, bringing together global innovators in digital health to showcase the very latest technologies disrupting traditional healthcare provision across the world. London, UK; Mar 12-13, 2019
- Hacking Health Camp is a 3-day international event aimed at breaking down the barriers of health innovation. The conference program on the future of health, training on the technical, legal, medical, and design aspects of health, and Europe’s largest health hackathon to design prototypes. Every day, an event creates a collaborative space between healthcare professionals, patients, designers, hackers, makers, and entrepreneurs. An event for all those interested in health innovation, inspiring health professionals and digital professionals on their common opportunities in the future of health. Strasbourg, France; Mar 22-24, 2019
- The Geneva Health Forum (GHF), a biennial event launched in 2006 and held in the Spring, combines plenary and parallel sessions attended by hundreds of participants with a large international exhibition area. Geneva University Hospitals (HUG) and the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Geneva and Swiss and International organizations committed to Global Health have joined their talents and resources to organize the Geneva Health Forum. Geneva, Switzerland; Mar 24-26, 2020
- Digital Health Rewired – Digital Health Rewired is a new event connecting health IT leaders with the latest digital health innovations. Digital Health delivers the two-day conference and expo, publishers of digitalhealth.net, and organizers of the CCIO and CIO Networks and annual Summer Schools. London, UK; Mar 25-26, 2019
- The Rewired Pitchfest provides an opportunity for early-stage digital health start-ups to compete to be named the Rewired Pitchfest winner by our judges. Run as part of the Digital Health Rewired Conference and Exhibition. The Pitchfest is a great opportunity to showcase your start-up or idea in front of NHS IT leaders’ unique Rewired audience. London, UK; Mar 26, 2019, Online entry is open until 22 February.
- WIRED Health 2019 – WIRED Health is a one-day conference exploring the future of health, digital health, and healthcare. Celebrating the thought-provoking (and sometimes regulation-changing) disruptors, scientists, and practitioners who are paving new paths in inpatient care, this event connects professionals with innovative brands and startups to provide the right inspiration and context for implementing change. London, UK; Mar 26, 2019
- Hack Belgium 2019 – The increasing prevalence of chronic illness demands change in our healthcare system. Fortunately, technology and data can help us create more integrated, patient-centric solutions that have the potential to address disease along the entire continuum of health, including early detection, prevention, interception, and cures. The building blocks are in place; let’s co-create the solutions! In collaboration with Johnson & Johnson Innovation, JLABS, and Janssen Pharmaceutica. Brussels, Belgium; Mar 28-30, 2019