- This event has passed.
Accelerator Deadline Greater Manchester Future of Health Challenge
July 25, 2019
Greater Manchester Future of Health Challenge in partnership with Novartis – A 12-week program where startups are required to attend one day per week. The program offers a fantastic opportunity for startups and entrepreneurs to gain unrivaled access to the HealthTech ecosystem in the GM area through our close partnerships with industry, the NHS and engaged investors. Deadline: July 25, 2019
Our partners and affiliates include Novartis, Push Doctor, Google, MediaCityUK, The Landing, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, Salford Digital, Health Innovation Manchester, and Apadmi. Bringing together a host of expert advisors who each have a unique insight into developing and scaling breakthrough healthtech products and services.
It’s free to enter. We’re not looking for cash or equity – just highly committed teams with the potential to really make an impact.
- Access to an unrivaled group of health experts from the industry and the NHS who are focused on fast-tracking solutions into regional healthcare
- Direct access to private and corporate investors
- Direct access to potential corporate clients
- Direct access to experienced, senior health industry mentors
- A tailored range of specialist Masterclasses focused on growing your business
- Companies can send teams or different senior people over the 12 weeks
- The leading startup from the cohort will be awarded $100k in Google Cloud credits
- Including expert support in the form of technical enablement through architecture & design sessions, technical office hours, access to Google Healthcare APIs
- There will also be smaller Google Cloud awards for other outstanding participants
- Free to enter with zero equity exchange
- Open to startups and post-revenue scale-ups
- Innovations must be at least at prototype level
- Available to attend 12, 1-day sessions each Tuesday from Sep 17th – Dec 3rd
- Fits with at least one of our three areas of focus
1. Solutions that improve the experience of those with Dementia and/or Frailty.
For vulnerable people at risk of presenting at hospitals through social isolation, frailty, and dementia
2. Solutions allowing primary care and outpatient services to be delivered in or near the home for patients.
For patients with a long-term condition that requires regular attendance at outpatient clinics or in a primary care setting.
3. Innovations to allow Digital Nudges to improve Prevention and Public Health.
Helping people at risk of developing conditions whose outcomes can be improved through lifestyle change
Applications are welcome until the closing date of July 18th, 2019…. DEADLINE NOW EXTENDED TO JULY 25th!
Successful applicants will be informed by August 12th, 2019.
The program will launch on September 10th, 2019.
Successful applicants will be required to attend one day each week until December 3rd.