- This event has passed.
Annual Biotech in Europe Forum Basel
September 25, 2019
Annual Biotech in Europe Forum – The 19th Annual Biotech in Europe Forum is recognized as the leading international stage for those interested in investing and partnering in the biotech and life science industry. This highly transactional event draws together an exciting cross-section of early-stage/pre-IPO, late-stage and public companies with leading investors, analysts, money managers and pharma licensing executives. Supported and designed by leading figures within Europe’s pharmaceutical and biotech industry, this event will once again be covered by our regular media partners. We expect over 700 delegates and over 100 presenting companies, and 30+ pitches by seed companies.
The #Sachs_BEF19 forum will be held for the sixth time in Basel to be close to the largest biopharma hub in Europe and the Congress Center provides meeting space capable of handling several thousand one-to-one meetings as well as significant exhibition space. The programSachs will feature a number of plenary panels/workshops covering BD & Licensing in the main therapeutic areas.
The Forum will provide a number of networking opportunities via our online One-2-One meeting system which allows you to pre-book meetings with all the attendees with dedicated meeting facilities. We expect more than 3000 meetings to take place throughout the 2 days.
Plenary Session Include:
- State of the Industry Overview Panel
- Global VC & Private Equity Roundtable
- Global Partnering Panel
- Early Stage: Partnering & Investment Panel
- Italian Innovation Panel
- The Outlook for Chinese Healthcare: “Changing Regulatory & Policy Environment” Panel
- Partnering with Chinese Pharma & Biotech Companies Panel
- Public Markets & IPOs Panel
- Rising Stars – Italian Seed & Early Stage Companies Session
- Rising Stars – Global Seed Session
Therapeutic Panels Include:
- Autoimmune & Inflammatory Diseases Panel
- Development of Cell & Gene Therapies Panel
- Longevity Panel: “Emerging Therapeutic Approaches for Healthy Aging”
- Medical Cannabis Panel: “Cannabinoids Meeting Unmet Medical Needs”
- Neuroscience I – Advanced Therapeutics Panel
- Neuroscience II – Development & Partnering Panel
- Oncology I – Advanced Therapeutics & Diagnostics Panel
- Oncology II – BD&L Panel
- Platform Technologies & Novel Therapeutics Panel
- Vaccines & Infectious Diseases Panel
Confirmed Keynote & Introductory Speeches:
- Karin Mayer Rubinstein, CEO & President, IATI (Israel Advanced Technology Industries)
- “Leverage China Capabilities & External Innovation to Build a Globally Competitive Pipeline at BeiGene” by Lusong Luo, SVP & Head of External Innovation, BeiGene Ltd.