- This event has passed.
Arab Health Congress 2023
January 30 - February 2
Arab Health Congress – The congress will offer you the option to learn and network in-person and online while providing unique content and experience distinct from each other. Dubai, UAE; Jan 30 – Feb 2 & Virtual; Jan 9 – Mar 2, 2023
Empowering you to provide the most current medical care
The 48th edition of the Arab Health Congress will offer you the option to learn and network with the key stakeholders and the global visionaries who are making valuable evolutions in the healthcare industry.
Attend CME conferences live, in person to hear from over 550 high-profile speakers from the region and beyond.
Live, in-person conferences:
No live-streaming of the in-person conferences online this year! Meet and network with expert speakers for face-to-face learning once again. What’s more, every delegate gets free and exclusive access to CME-accredited hands-on training and interactive workshops.
- Total Radiology Conference – The Total Radiology conference is “Driving innovation forward.” Delve deep into the latest tech applications that are transforming the practice while addressing educational gaps to meet the needs in the new age of healthcare.
- Obs and Gyn Conference – The Obs & Gyn Conference at Arab Health continues to be the regional meeting for women’s health practitioners in the Middle East. With expert speakers from around the world, this program will discuss the latest developments in obstetrics and gynecology.
- Orthopaedic Conference – Access cutting-edge techniques in orthopedic surgery and benchmark your surgical skillset at the Orthopaedics conference. Discuss the latest technology and research with leading experts and enhance your knowledge by interpreting new data surrounding treatments, techniques,, and practice standards and how these can be used to improve the patient journey.
- Internal Medicine Conference – The brand-new CME-accredited Internal Medicine conference at Arab Health will address practice gaps and learning needs across multiple focus areas. Specially curated to meet the needs of internal medicine professionals, gain expertise on a plethora of pertinent topics from updates in Hematology through to infectious diseases.
- Surgery Conference – The Surgery conference at Arab Health is where education, networking, and the latest surgical innovation you won’t find anywhere else in the MENA region all come together.
- Paediatrics Conference – The role of pediatrics has evolved in present times. Chronic disorders, genetic obesity, and mental health have become more prevalent; pediatricians are under constant pressure to keep up to date while maintaining high standards.
- Emergency Medicine Conference – Find practical advice and standard protocols on multiple hot topics over two days of the Emergency Medicine and Critical Care conference at Arab Health while identifying future directions of this rapidly transforming specialty at the conference while earning all-important CME.
- Anaesthesia and Pain Management Conference – The Anaesthesia conference returns to Arab Health with distinct and exciting themes! Anaesthesia and pain management continues to play a vital role in the treatment and rehabilitation of patients. Through the inclusion of a dedicated pain management symposium on Day 2, delegates will access the latest best practices to provide exceptional patient care.
- Quality Management Conference – The 14th edition of the Quality Management conference will address the issues of how to maintain or improve existing healthcare systems while facing continuing pressure on resources and increasing demand for services.
- Public Health Conference – The Public Health Conference focuses on empowering public health professionals to help shape the future of healthcare in the region. The guiding principle for the program is to bring together experts in the field to collaborate and discuss the best current and future initiatives on the most pertinent public health issues that healthcare professionals face daily.