- This event has passed.
Belgian eHealth Interoperability Day
Belgian eHealth Interoperability Day – As the hosting country for this year’s IHE Europe’s Connectathon Week, Agoria, together with lifetech.brussels, Abrumet, and IHE Belgium organize a full-day seminar that will bring together healthcare stakeholders. High-end speakers will outline the importance and benefits of using international standards and IHE-profiles to allow interoperability of IT-Healthcare systems. There will be parallel sessions with a program that addresses the concerns of hospitals, industry, startups, health software developers (mobile, first line). Brussels, Belgium; Nov 5, 2020
The Belgian eHealth Interoperability Day will take place as foreseen, although aimed at (a limited number of) Belgian participants.
As the host country for this year’s Connectathon Week, IHE-Belgium, together with lifetech.brussels, Abrumet and Agoria, is organising a national seminar that will bring together healthcare actors. High-end speakers will highlight the importance and benefits of using international standards and IHE Profiles in order to allow interoperability of IT Healthcare systems. There will be parallel sessions with a programme that will address the concerns of hospitals, vendors, start-ups, eHealth and mHealth software developers (mobile, first line) plus plenty of networking opportunities.
What are the benefits?
- Bringing together all the Belgian eHealth stakeholders.
- Presenting the Belgian eHealth roadmap 2019-2021 priorities.
- Hear inspiring testimonials and best practices from healthcare professionals and software developers.
- The Belgian eHealth sector at European level.
- Validating your solution outside the Belgian borders.
- Finding new opportunities for international collaborations.