- This event has passed.
Business Plan 2020 BioM meets EIT Health Germany Martinsried
January 14 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
We are happy to announce that the team of EIT Health Germany will visit our Associate Partner BioM for an info session about the call for proposals for the Business Plan 2020.
EIT Health Germany offers support from project scouting to partner matchmaking and proposal writing
EIT Health partners from Germany and Switzerland can propose activities to be included in the EIT Health Business Plan 2020. The call for proposals is open for Innovation Projects, Accelerator and Campus activities: https://connections.eithealth.eu/bp-2020
Final proposals are due in Plaza by 27 March 2019 at 4 pm CET (Munich time). Please note that, for Innovation Projects, a pre-proposal must be submitted to your CLC no later than 15 February 2019, 4 pm CET (Munich time).
Enhance your project proposal with the expertise of the team of EIT Health Germany
The team of EIT Health Germany strongly supports German and Swiss partners in the process of preparing convincing proposals for the Business Plan 2020 (free of charge):
- Ideation and project scouting for the Business Plan 2020: workshops, bilateral meetings with PIs or management level
- Coaching and guidance for EIT Health calls: Information (remote and on-site) about call settings, criteria and requirements of EIT Health calls
- Matchmaking for missing partners, expertise and Cross-CLC/-KIC connectivity
- For Innovation Projects: Review of pre-proposal (no later than 15 February 2019), e.g. problem-solution fit, implementation strategy, understanding of current solutions and market competitors
- Support of proposal writing and preparation for an EIT Health application (together with external grant writing experts): Coaching for EIT criteria and requirements before preparing a proposal, eligibility check before submitting the proposal