- This event has passed.
DayOne Conference Shaping the Future of Health Patients Included
September 11, 2018FREE
DayOne Conference – Shaping the Future of Health – Patients Included! The annual DayOne Conference on 11 September 2018 will again bring together a unique mix of influential speakers, healthcare innovators, patients, and startups to discuss and shape the future of health.
We are proud to announce that this event will be a Patients Included conference, meaning that throughout the day, we will incorporate the experience of patients as experts in living with their condition.
In the morning thought leaders will discuss the healthcare systems’ changing innovation needs followed by a real-life success story in Healthcare Innovation. The afternoon will be hands-on: The participants are invited to team up with one of the 25+ selected ideas and projects from the acceleration program and support them with their expertise (see below how to submit an idea or a project).
- Welcome and Introduction
- Session 1 – Making healthcare innovation happen – Keynote by Marie Ennis-O’Connor, Social Media Strategist, Writer
- Empowered Patients Foundation – Keynote by Maneesh Juneja, Digital Health Futurist, London, followed by a thought leader panel discussion
- Networking Break
- Session 2 – Innovation at work – Clinical Decision Support in oncology – lessons learned and still to be learned: Impulse presentation by Andreas Wicki and Bram Stieltjes, University Hospital Basel, followed by a panel discussion
- Networking Break and Lunch
- Session 3 – Hands on – Open Innovation Workshops: Participants including patients help healthcare innovators and DayOne Acceleration Applicants shape their project ideas further
- Session 4 – Grand Finale – Keynote by Koen Kas Founder at Healthskouts – Healthcare futurist & Delight thinker
- Networking Apero & welcoming guests from Basel Life
Ideas and projects
We will have two tracks for our working sessions. One is of general interest and dedicated to ideas on shaping the future of health that idea champions would like to develop further with the audience. The second track is part of our accelerator program focused on Pediatric Health and will give these projects a chance to develop their ideas with the audience before the final round of selection.
Ideas on shaping the future of health
If you have an idea that you feel can help shape the future of health and that would benefit from exposure to diverse stakeholders from across Healthcare and Life Sciences, please share some details here by July 30th. Selected ideas will get a chance to work on their idea at the DayOne conference and a chance to win space at the DayOne lab.
Ideas and projects with a focus on Pediatric Health.
If you have an idea or a project that can improve the wellbeing and health of children and adolescents worldwide and you are willing to enter the DayOne accelerator program starting in January 2019, you should apply here.