Deadline to Apply Biome by Novartis Derma Pitch Competition
Novartis Biome contributes to the digital revolution in healthcare with the Derma Pitch Competition, the initiative looking for new technological solutions that allow for better diagnosis and treatment of psoriasis.
The objective is to meet the main challenges facing the medical treatment of psoriasis, and enable faster and more efficient diagnosis and treatment management that would be mutually beneficial for patients and dermatologists.
Novartis is looking for a patient-centered scalable solution that would help to optimize patient care, allowing both patients and dermatologists to capture relevant clinical information and key events, as well as to track the progress of the disease.
For example, a potential solution could be capable of sending medication reminders, informing of the healthy habits that help improve patient outcomes, or providing personalized recommendations based on the detected symptoms.
We will highly value the solutions that can be integrated into the applications already used by patients, as well as the solutions that apply Artificial Intelligence to recognize images and prediagnose the disease.
Who are we looking for?
- Rockets: Start-ups with a tested MVP or a recently marketed product, looking for partners and alliances and having a limited budget.
- Moon Rovers: Start-ups with a tested marketed product and some regular clients, having positive cash flow and receiving adequate investments.
- Spacecrafts: Companies with a product well established in the market, seeking more financial support in order to scale their projects up to millions of users.
What are the participation requirements?
- Products, solutions or projects that have reached an advanced level of maturity and have been tested, at least through an MVP, in a relevant environment.
- Products, solutions or projects that partially or completely solve the challenge, adding a differentiating value through the application of the most innovative and disruptive technologies.
- Products, solutions or projects that can be applicable to other healthcare areas or countries, and are aligned with the Novartis’ needs and the context in which the challenge is framed.