Digital Health Rewired London
March 25 - March 26
Digital Health Rewired – Digital Health Rewired is a new event connecting health IT leaders with the latest digital health innovations. The two-day conference and expo are delivered by Digital Health, publishers of digitalhealth.net and organizers of the CCIO and CIO Networks and annual Summer Schools.
The brand new leadership summit, conference, and exhibition designed to connect health IT leaders with the latest digital health innovations. Digital Health Rewired is the latest development from Digital Health and builds on the breadth of our market knowledge.
The Rewired Leadership Summit opens Digital Health Rewired. Through keynote speakers, workshops and networking, the one-day Summit will explore how to most effectively lead the digital health revolution.
Digital Health Rewired is the new multi-event conference and exhibition in London focused on joining up and integrating health and care through the transformational use of technology and new ways of working.
- Digitally integrated care – connecting health and care through digital technologies is the unifying theme of Rewired.
- AI and Analytics – AI, machine learning and analytics.
- Clinical Software – from EPRs to apps and enabling the digital patient.
- Cloud and Mobile – achieving flexibility and agility through cloud and mobile.
- Cyber Security – securing the digital sinews of UK healthcare.
- Digital Imaging – latest developments in digital imaging, including AI, cloud, and integration with electronic patient records
Digital Health Rewired is delivered by Digital Health Intelligence Ltd, the folks behind digitalhealth.net, CCIO, CIO and CNIO Networks, Summer Schools, Leadership Summits, Intelligence and so much more…. We are excited about Digital Health Rewired and look forward to delivering an event that will help those passionate about improving health and care through good use of technology.
Now in its fourth year, the Summit is exclusively for CCIOs, health CIOs and CNIOs, together with CEOs, FDs and other senior executive colleagues.