- This event has passed.
Digital Pharma Europe Rome
June 4 - June 6€2,495
Digital Pharma Europe – Digital Pharma Europe is officially the largest and most-attended forum specifically focusing on exploring the very latest in digital, social and mobile marketing innovations for the life science industry. In addition, it is the ONLY conference to be held at a prestigious pharmaceutical headquarters on an annual basis. By bringing together more than 200 life science industry marketers, you will learn how to overcome the challenges that arise from this constantly evolving digital marketing world. Together, we will focus on putting the patients and customers first: delivering better outcomes through innovative digital initiatives with patient co-creation at the heart.
the 11th Annual Edition of Digital Pharma Europe! For 2019 we are delighted to announce that the 11th Annual edition will be hosted at Merck Serono, in Rome.
From our own detailed market research allied to our partnership with Merck Serono, we are extremely confident that, for 2019, the event will provide true value to the full pharma value chain, inclusive of the new non-traditional players entering the space.
This year we will be focused on helping pharma understand how to evolve and adapt to the rapidly changing global healthcare ecosystem, and to the rapidly changing needs and dynamics of its customers. In essence: Understand Digital Marketing and the Evolution of The Engagement Model In The Era of AI.
A summary of some of the practical insights you stand to gain from the only event hosted and developed in partnership with a pharmaceutical company?
- Innovating your patient support programs and physician engagement
- Digital strategy: what is the measure of success
- Change management and the role of the customer-facing functions (orchestration) Rep trigged email vs. email marketing
- Breaking down the engagement model: fully digital, traditional, integrated
- Evaluating your direct to the patient strategy
- Multi-stakeholders approach: integrated channel optimization
- Breaking down the data strategy and new engagement models