- This event has passed.
Digital Pharma Europe Virtual Conference
June 29 - June 30
Digital Pharma Europe – Digital Pharma Europe is officially the largest and most-attended forum, specifically focusing on exploring the very latest in digital, social, and mobile marketing innovations for the life science industry. Also, it is the ONLY conference to be held at a prestigious pharmaceutical headquarters on an annual basis. By bringing together more than 200 life science industry marketers, you will learn how to overcome the challenges that arise from this continually evolving digital marketing world. Together, we will focus on putting the patients and customers first: delivering better outcomes through innovative digital initiatives with patient co-creation at heart. Virtual Conference; Jun 29-30, 2020
In 2019, ExL Events worked in partnership with Merck Serono to help pharma better understand how to evolve and adapt to the rapidly changing global healthcare ecosystem, and to the rapidly changing needs and dynamics of its customers. In essence: Understand Digital Marketing and the Evolution of The Engagement Model In The Era of AI.
A summary of some of the practical insights you missed from 2019 from the only event hosted and developed in partnership with a pharmaceutical company:
- Innovating your patient support programs and physician engagement
- Digital strategy: what is the measure of success
- Change management and the role of the customer-facing functions (orchestration) Rep trigged email vs. email marketing
- Breaking down the engagement model: fully digital, traditional, integrated
- Evaluating your direct to the patient strategy
- Multi-stakeholders approach, integrated channel optimization.
- Breaking down the data strategy and new engagement models
For 2020, we will shortly be developing another extensive agenda packed with high-level speakers to allow you to execute a functional road map for delivering digital in the transforming healthcare business model. The event will provide true value to the full pharma value chain, inclusive of the new non-traditional players entering the space, no matter how your job title intersects with marketing teams within digital.