- This event has passed.
Digital Therapeutics: Current Status, Opportunities and Challenges
April 30 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Digital Therapeutics is a rising subset of 2, that utilizes a digital component to treat a medical or psychological condition.
In this new chapter organized together with Societat Catalana d’Informàtica i Enginyeria Mèdiques, we will discuss what digital therapeutics are, and their potential & challenges.
18.00 Doors open
18:40 What are (and are not) digital therapeutics?
18.50 Novartis and digital therapeutics: Pear Therapeutics collaboration and more
19:05 Kaia, digital leader in multimodal therapy for chronic back pain https://www.kaiahealth.com/
19:15 Using VR to treat TDAH – a success story from Hospital Vall d’Hebron
19:25 Panel discussion – Digital Therapeutics, challenges, and opportunities
- Clara Cano, digital director, Novartis Spain
- Moritz Philipp Weissbrodt, co-founder, and CMO, Kaia
- Dra Montse Corrales, psychologist, Vall d’Hebron hospital
- Jessica Shull, Digital Health Research, IDIBELL Hospital Bellvitge
- Gabi de Maeztu, a regular user of digital therapeutics
- Aline Noizet, moderator
18:50 Networking and pica pica
21:00 End of the event
The event will be available in live streaming. A link will be posted on this page.
Thank you to our sponsors, Novartis and Sanitas, for their support.