- This event has passed.
DMEA 2021: Digital Health 100% Digital
June 7 - June 1169€
DMEA – (formerly conhIT) The decision-makers of Digital Health will come together at Europe’s leading Health IT event. More than 10.000 participants (15 percent increase compared to the previous year) from 19 countries will be informed about current trends in Digital Health. A unique combination of Trade Fair, Congress, Academy, and Networking Events, DMEA is the ideal platform for establishing and cultivating business relationships, keeping informed about developments in this sector, and discussions. Berlin, Germany – Virtual Event; Jun 7-11, 2021
Recent months have highlighted the potential that digital health has while making clear the domestic areas in particular that still lag. As a platform for all those interested in driving forward digitalization in the healthcare system, DMEA is this year providing an opportunity again for exchanging ideas, getting information, and learning. DMEA will be taking place as a virtual event for the first time from 7 to 11 June, and as always, will present all aspects of digital healthcare.
What the virtual DMEA 2021 has in store
- More than 100 program and partner sessions, keynote speeches, panel discussions, and lectures from experts representing politics, science, and industry
- Federal Minister of Health Jens Spahn will open the event. Also featured will be keynoted by national and international speakers on telemedicine, open innovation, patient involvement, climate change, and the healthcare system.
- A parallel partner program organized by and featuring innovative companies from the health IT sector.
- Starting on 25 May, an exclusive pre-program includes practical webinars and virtual tours with companies and 27 May a day devoted to IT newcomers.
- Numerous opportunities for networking and exchanging ideas with experts and companies
- Don’t miss this important event on the digitalization of the healthcare system! We look forward to your participation.