- This event has passed.
FT Digital Health Summit Berlin
FT Digital Health Summit Enhancing the Impact of Innovation through Collaboration – Hospitals and health services are under increased pressure from escalating costs and growing demand. The ability to harness the value of digital disruption is key to easing the strain and delivering more adaptable and efficient healthcare. Collaboration and change management can facilitate implementation and help overcome the barriers posed by issues of security, engagement, and integration.
Where and how can digital technologies, devices, and applications, and the data they produce, have the most meaningful impact? How can they be evaluated to assess their effectiveness in terms of cost savings and enhanced experiences and outcomes for patients? To what extent can innovation promote wellness and relieve the burden on services?
The FT Digital Health Summit, now in its fifth year, will answer these questions and many more as it explores ways to implement digital transformation and improve the impact of innovation. The discussion will delve deep into the constraints and opportunities and consider how patients, hospitals, clinicians, pharmaceutical companies, insurers, innovators, investors, and regulators can work together to ensure that technology is efficient and consistent in meeting the evolving needs of patients and in sustaining high-value integrated care.
- Assess how patients are being empowered and further involved in the transformation of healthcare
- Hear how collaborations between pharma and big tech are enriching the commercial viability of digital health
- Meet and greet with the full array of industry stakeholders, from healthcare to technology, pharma to start-ups, regulation to government
- Identify solutions in overcoming cybersecurity threats in digital health
- Don’t get left behind – be part of a must-attend event mapping the continued transformation of healthcare
FT Live has a reputation for delivering very senior board level audiences to attend a wide range of world-class thought-leadership events across the globe for nearly 40 years.
The FT Digital Health Summit Europe will be attended by:
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Healthcare Providers
- Medical Device manufacturers
- Health insurers
- Investment banks
- Hospital Management