- This event has passed.
Future Health Summit 2019 Dublin
May 20, 2019 - May 21, 2019
Future Health Summit – Empowering the Patient, Information, Choice & Accountability.
The Future Health Summit is the global gathering for healthcare in Ireland. With 500+ delegates, 50+ Exhibitors and 80% senior-level audience. The Future Health Summit 2019 focusing on Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and disruption in healthcare. Ireland’s largest Startup Digital Med Tech and Healthcare Services Event.
Ireland’s Largest Healthcare Event: The must-attend event for Thought Leaders, Clinicians & Executives.
Who Should Attend
- Healthcare Directors (CEO, Operations Director & Finance) both Public and Private Systems
- Senior Officials from Government Departments and agencies
- Healthcare Professionals both National and International
- Medical and Nursing Directors
- Industry Management from Pharma, Digital and Med-Tech Companies
- Senior management from International Healthcare Providers & Suppliers
- Practicing clinicians aspiring to be leaders
‘I have spoken at and attended this event for the last five years and in a short space of time, the Future Health Summit has become an annual meeting place for progressive healthcare leaders who want to drive change and improve healthcare delivery. Delegates are encouraged to have their own input to creating solutions and sharing their own solutions and innovations on an international platform, while also networking with up to 1,200 colleagues from all around the world who are willing to share best practice.’
Mr. Bill Maher, Chief Executive, Bon Secours Health System