- This event has passed.
Health Data Interoperability: Opportunities and Threats
What will it take to unleash the potential of data-driven healthcare?
The path to healthcare interoperability is accelerating dramatically as regulators reaffirm their commitment to ensuring that patients have access to their healthcare data wherever and whenever they need it.
But I believe the urgent discussion is needed to break down the barriers that keep patient health information locked in digital silos, not only for compliance reasons but to unleash the untapped potential of data-driven healthcare. As an industry, we need to come together – share ideas, collaborate, and address common issues.
And so, this is why I have pulled together some healthcare leaders from Northwell Health, Ochsner Health, UPMC, and Children’s Hospital Of Philadelphia to see whether we can share insights on how to navigate pitfalls and capitalize on opportunities related to data sharing and collaboration.
I’m delighted to be joined for this webinar by:
- Amy Trainor, Vice President of Clinical Systems, Ochsner Health
- Joshua Lamb, Interoperability Lead, UPMC Health Plan
- Jeff Kraut, EVP, Strategy, and Analytics, Northwell Health
- Don Woodlock, Head of Healthcare, InterSystems
When you sign-up, you’ll learn:
- How to comply with patient access APIs and overcome the cultural, technical, and competitive hurdles to data operability
- Processes to ensure information can move across the continuum to support patient outcomes while ensuring the continuity of care
- The implications around the interoperability of clinical and claims data on care delivery and reimbursement model evolution
And if you can’t make the live discussion, sign-up anyway, and we’ll send you the recordings directly to your inbox.