- This event has passed.
Healthcare Business International HBI 2019 London
April 8 - April 10£2,195
Healthcare Business International – More on digital health and AI– This year we are looking hard at how B2B and B2C players are combining physical and digital services to create compelling new offerings with high retention and customer satisfaction scores.
- Monday, April 8, HBI Policy Summit + Reception
- More on digital health and AI – We look at how innovators are combining physical and digital services.
- More sub-sectors covered – New this year – post-acute rehab, primary care, cardiology, and oncology.
- More provocative panel discussions with industry leaders. Management teams from Sonic, Synlab, Unilabs, Eurofins, Cerba, and Synevo are all confirmed as delegates.
- In addition, Abbott is sponsoring an extensive session on the future of the diagnostic lab sector at the conference.