- This event has passed.
HIMSS EUROPE 20 & HEALTH 2.0 VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
September 7 - September 1199€
HIMSS EUROPE 20 & HEALTH 2.0 CONFERENCE – The conference will include sessions that will address the whole spectrum of the digital health ecosystem to reach key audiences in the sector: from hospital CEOs to innovative SMEs and start-ups, as well as CMOs, clinicians, and nurses. Conference themes will include digital transformation, cybersecurity, interoperability, and data into knowledge. Digital Conference; Sept 7-11, 2020
The HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Digital Event will bring the best of both worlds: HIMSS’s knowledge, expertise and thought leadership in healthcare digitization, and Health 2.0’s network of entrepreneurs and investors showcasing the latest innovative health tech solutions. Featuring best practices and thought leadership from the brightest minds in Finland and across Europe, this digital European healthcare event sets the virtual stage for inspired conversations and solutions to be further developed and realized at the face-to-face event in Helsinki in June 2021.
What to Expect?
- Powerful five-day virtual experience facilitating partnerships and collaborations for digital healthcare transformation
- A unique combination of live, simulive and on-demand sessions, with the opportunity to participate in live polling and Q&A throughout
- Interactive, robust chat and networking capabilities that will allow you to connect with your peers and solution providers
- Unrivaled opportunity to pitch, profile and connect with key industry stakeholders
- 3-D exhibit floor, where you will experience a new way to interact with our technology and commercial partners in health IT
Wonder how easy it will be to use our virtual event platform? View our Attendee User Guide
Our team, partners, and advisors have been working on building the program for the HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Digital Event 2020, which will address the most pressing challenges in digital health, features renowned experts, and focus on real-world case studies of large-scale implementations.
Key topics include:
- AI: Beyond the Buzz
- Building the Digital Maturity and Resilience of European Healthcare Systems
- Building the European Healthcare Data Space
- Critical Care in Critical Settings: Lessons Learned From COVID-19
- Innovation Forum and VentureConnect
- Securing Data, Protecting Privacy, Building Trust for Innovation and Action
- Silver Health and Economy: New Demographics, New Opportunities