- This event has passed.
ICCH Online 2020
September 9 - September 11
International Conference on Communication in Healthcare– International Conference on Communication in Healthcare (ICCH) organized by EACH: International Association for Communication in Healthcare in partnership with ACH: Academy on Communication in Healthcare. This international conference brings together teachers, researchers, practitioners, and policymakers from around the world, working to explore and improve all aspects of communication in healthcare from a variety of perspectives. Online; Sept 9-11, 2020
Healthcare professionals from across the globe with a passion for improving communication will be showcasing current healthcare communication innovations in research, teaching, policy, and practice. With an environment bespoke to EACH, the contemporary online format aims to create a setting that not only champions scholarship but also fosters interaction and encourages exchange among participants.
Content will relate to all healthcare professions, creating a diverse and inclusive program that we hope will be relevant to our entire community.
The current COVID-19 pandemic has notably been affecting healthcare systems and communication. Many of you have been working on new methods, strategies, and areas of research, which we hope will be shared with fellow professionals this Autumn. As such, we are opening the call for orals and posters related to COVID-19 topics. Abstracts must be submitted by Thursday, 25 June 2020, and will be considered if they include at least preliminary evaluation or outcome data.
The full conference program accessible via the online platform will support the following;
- Plenary presentations with live Q&A
- Oral presentations, including innovative technology, works in progress and symposia, with viewable PowerPoint slides and opportunity for interactive Q&A
- Workshops, allowing active discussion and development of practical skills through breakout activities and group discussion
- Roundtables, promoting knowledge advancement and inter-professional collaboration through facilitated discussions
- ePoster exhibition, which can be viewed at leisure with the option to submit questions to authors or hear their poster pitch
- Networking sessions, allowing time to catch-up with colleagues from around the world!
Although we cannot meet in-person under current conditions, we hope to ‘see’ many of you digitally and look forward to meeting face-to-face next Spring to share more of the ICCH submissions and strengthen our new virtual connections.