Intelligent Health AI 2021
May 11 - May 12£29 – £49
Breaking down the barriers between tech and healthcare
Intelligent Health UK – Intelligent Health is the only large-scale, global summit series focused purely on AI in healthcare! In partnership with NHSX, Intelligent Health UK will bring the global AI and health community to London to advance discussions on applying AI and drive technological collaboration in healthcare. Online; May 11-12, 2021
The two-day event will advance discussions on how to apply AI and drive technological collaboration in healthcare.
World-leading clinicians and experts will join physically in London and online from around the world for an in-depth look at AI within the UK health market, how it can be used to prevent and solve some of the world’s greatest healthcare problems, improve the health of the human race and set the UK AI agenda in healthcare for 2021 and beyond.
We work in line with the UN Sustainable Development Goals and focus on making sure the benefits of AI are distributed globally.
A jam-packed two days of health tech goodness! Practical, real-world AI use cases, announcements from tech giants, hear from health tech transformers of tomorrow, and a showcase of UK innovation, followed by 15 collaborative, hands-on sessions tackling live digital health challenges. Be ready to think like a physician and code like a developer.
Who Should Attend?
- Hospitals, Health Practices, Big Tech, Health Tech AI, Startups, Pharma, Biotech and Medical Device, Health insurers, Academics, Investors, Associations
- CEO, CTO, CMIO, CCIO, CIO, CDIO, CMO, CDO, CSO, Directorate Digital Lead
- VP, Director, Head of, Managing Director, Head of Technology/Innovation/ AI/ Machine Learning/ Computer Vision/ Cognitive Computing/Data Science/ Data Analytics/ Data Strategy
- Clinicians and healthcare professionals: Heads of, Directors, Consultants in Oncology, Radiology, Pathology, Medicinal Chemistry, Cell Therapy, Rare diseases, Biosimilars, Imaging, Diabetes, Opthalmology, Cardiology, Diagnostics
Key Themes for 2021
- Covid-19 and the continuation of NHS innovation
- The rise of telemedicine during and post-pandemic
- The opportunity for technology to revolutionize mental health care
- Drug and vaccine development, the role of AI and genomics
- Technological innovations in cancer treatment