- This event has passed.
Intelligent Health AI Basel
September 11 - September 12€699
Intelligent Health AI – Intelligent Health AI will once again bring together the global AI and health community in Switzerland to advance discussions on how emerging technology can be used to prevent and solve some of the world’s greatest healthcare problems, and improve the health of the human race.
WHAT’S INTELLIGENT HEALTH?
The only large-scale, global summit focused purely on AI in healthcare – And CPD Accredited! Intelligent Health gathers the world’s brightest AI health brains from pharmaceutical, biotech, medtech, health provisions, clinicians, tech companies, startups, investment, and science every September in Switzerland. We work in line with the UN Sustainable Development Goals and have a big focus on making sure the benefits of AI are distributed globally.
The mission? To progress discussions about how AI can be used to prevent and solve some of the world’s greatest healthcare problems, improve the health of the human race and set the global AI agenda in healthcare for 2020 and beyond.
What’s on? Two jam-packed days of health tech goodness. Think like a physician and code like a developer, with practical, real-world AI use cases, deep-dive tech talks, announcements from the tech giants, nitty-gritty coding and AI clinicians workshops, hear from the health tech transformers of tomorrow and of course, passionate debate on social and behavioral determinants of health, ethics and AI for global health.
Pharma, Biotech and Medical Device, Hospitals, Health, Practices, Clinicians, Big Tech, Health-tech AI, Startups, Health insurers, Academics, Investors, Associations
CEO, CTO, COO, CIO, CMIO, CMO, Chief Data Officer, Chief Digital Officer, Chief Scientific Officer
VP, Director, Head of, Managing Director, Head of Technology/AI/ Machine Learning/ Computer Vision/ Cognitive Computing/Technology/ Innovation/Data Science/ Data Analytics/ Data Strategy
Clinicians/ healthcare professionals in pharma & biotech
Heads of, Directors, Consultants in Oncology, Radiology, Pathology, Medicinal Chemistry, Cell Therapy, Rare diseases, Biosimilars, Imaging, Diabetes, Opthalmology, Cardiology, Diagnosticians
NEW IN 2019!
The IH stage is growing to 5 tracks, including a dedicated deep-dive technical stream looking at fundamental breakthroughs using AI which will change lives and reshape healthcare. The addition of a startups stage of AI health transformers, to hear from the CEOs and Founders of the most disruptive AI health tech companies of tomorrow.
More dedicated content for CMIOs and clinicians with hands-on workshops and sessions to solve real-world problems. And for the first time, we have a Q&A stage so you can pick the brains of the greatest minds in applying AI in healthcare. Exciting!
KEY THEMES 2019
- THE FUTURE OF HEALTHCARE Where can AI take us with practical, real-world AI use cases
- DEEP DIVE AI TECH TALKS Fundamental breakthroughs using AI which will change lives and reshape healthcare
- REGULATORS PERSPECTIVES The evolving narrative on how you regulate a device that uses a self-improving algorithm
- MINISTERS PERSPECTIVE Addressing social and behavioral determinants for health using AI
- CLINICIANS AND CMIOs PERSPECTIVE How can technologists convince clinicians and CMIOs that AI works and get them to use it?
- CONSUMER EMPOWERMENT How to provide better insight into medical data to help healthcare consumers make more informed health decisions
- CHINA How China’s tech giants are delivering smart health services, driven by the internet and AI
- AI HEALTH TRANSFORMERS Hear from the CEOs and Founders of the most disruptive health tech companies of tomorrow
- AI IN GLOBAL HEALTH The latest in the population-level application of AI in healthcare and tracking progress made towards the health-related Sustainable Development Goals