- This event has passed.
Intelligent Health UK 2020 London
Intelligent Health UK 2020 – Intelligent Health is the only large-scale, global summit series focused purely on AI in healthcare! Intelligent Health UK, in partnership with NHSX, will bring the global AI and health community to London in February 2020 for a one-day event to advance discussions on how to apply AI and drive technological collaboration in healthcare. London, UK; Feb 5, 2020
1000+ delegates will join industry-leading global speakers for an in-depth look at AI within the UK health market, how it can be used to prevent and solve some of the world’s greatest healthcare problems, improve the health of the human race and set the UK AI agenda in healthcare for 2020 and beyond.
We work in line with the UN Sustainable Development Goals and have a big focus on making sure the benefits of AI are distributed globally.
A jam-packed day of health tech goodness! Practical, real-world AI use cases, announcements from tech giants, hear from health tech transformers of tomorrow and a showcase of UK innovation, followed by 10 collaborative hands-on sessions tackling live digital health challenges. Be ready to think like a physician and code like a developer.
- Hospitals, Health Practices, Big Tech, Health Tech AI, Startups, Pharma, Biotech and Medical Device, Health insurers, Academics, Investors, Associations
- CEO, CTO, CMIO, CCIO, CIO, CDIO, CMO, CDO, CSO, Directorate Digital Lead
- VP, Director, Head of, Managing Director, Head of Technology/Innovation/ AI/ Machine Learning/ Computer Vision/ Cognitive Computing/Data Science/ Data Analytics/ Data Strategy
- Clinicians and healthcare professionals:
- Heads of, Directors, Consultants in Oncology, Radiology, Pathology, Medicinal Chemistry, Cell Therapy, Rare diseases, Biosimilars, Imaging, Diabetes, Opthalmology, Cardiology, Diagnostics
Key Themes for 2020
- NHSX – progress so far in leading the largest digital health and social care transformation program in the world
- How physicians can use AI to filter the signal from the noise for data-driven thinking and adoption in hospitals
- Where can big tech companies make the biggest impact on healthcare?
- Bridging the gap: AI’s role in combating inequalities in health
- Consumer empowerment – testing a consumer-first model in healthcare
Plus 10 hands-on and interactive challenges of implementing AI in healthcare within the NHS, including:
- A roadmap for data-driven thinking and AI adoption in hospitals
- Fostering agility and innovation in the NHS
- How to deliver personalized healthcare in a big health system
- Health data governance – how to create a lean and balanced data governance function to maximize the value of your data
- How to bring your ML models to production in a scalable way