INVEST Digital Health
September 20 - September 23
INVEST Digital Health, a conference that brings together innovative investors across the healthcare spectrum, prominent industry players, and the most promising digital health startups. Held in collaboration with Medical Alley. It will be virtual this year due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Virtual; Sept 20-23, 2021
Meet and connect with active investors, corporate execs and the most promising digital health startups.
At MedCity INVEST Digital Health, you’ll hear from innovative investors across the healthcare spectrum, prominent industry players and the most promising digital health startups offering innovative approaches or trying to solve some of healthcare’s greatest challenges.
- Live: The State of Home Health – Home Health – be it at-home testing or care delivery – made huge strides during the pandemic. But there are still roadblocks. How do we overcome them? Learn about the state of home health from experts across the healthcare continuum.
- Live: Mapping the Digital Future of Pharma – Real-world data has long been touted as the solution to many challenges faced in the healthcare space – but more data doesn’t necessarily mean more answers. RWD has become the lynchpin to a more patient-centric approach to care, from drug development to therapy access and provider engagement. But until the tools and technology are in place to turn that data into actionable insights, in context, they’re nothing but numbers. Join us for a discussion on the crucial role of real world data and advanced analytics in the digital transformation of the life sciences industry.
- Live: What’s the Recipe for a Successful Social Determinants Program? Payers and providers are jumping on the SDoH bandwagon and rightly so given the stark health inequities we have seen during Covid. But what does an effective program look like and who’s getting it right?
- On Demand: How to Incorporate Robust Bioethics in AI algorithms – As artificial intelligence and machine learning begin to gain acceptance in healthcare, how do we make sure that implicit bias does not make its way into our algorithms. What standards are out there for ensuring that technology doesn’t make systemic inequality worse?
- Live: The Next Phase of Digital Health Investment – sponsored by Ford Hutman Media. Before the pandemic, digital health investments were steadily increasing year by year but 2020 was a massive year for digital health investment. The Digital Health Market size was estimated over USD 106 billion in 2019 and the industry will grow at 28.5% CAGR through 2026. A growing number of COVID-19 cases across the globe has increased the adoption of digital health technologies and will boost the digital health industry growth. With so many new entrants and deals coming into the digital health space, how do investment firms manage all the new entrants and deal flow effectively? What effects has COVID-19 had on health-tech investment strategy and where are the opportunities for innovative solutions to emerge? What is a common mistake that you see entrepreneurs making in the age of COVID? Any tips or advice for how entrepreneurs can avoid or course correct? Is the current crisis prompting a fundamental shift in favor of healthcare digitization? What digital health investments are here to stay and what are just noise? Leading digital health investment funds discuss the exciting future of digital health technologies.
MedCity INVEST is presented by MedCity News, producer of unique innovation-focused events across the healthcare ecosystem, and the Medical Alley Association serving the individuals and organizations that comprise Minnesota’s health industry.
MedCityNews.com is one of the fastest growing sites focused on B2B healthcare innovation, and producer of MedCity Events, dynamic and unique innovation-focused events that gather industry experts and innovators to address the challenges facing all of healthcare.