Italian Healthcare Venture Forum Trieste
Italian Healthcare Venture Forum – a part of Meet in Italy for Life Sciences promotes innovation and investment into the best technology companies from across Europe and is your chance to connect with VCs, entrepreneurs, industry experts, and thought leaders to foster new connections, business, and investment. Trieste, Italy; Oct 18, 2019
The Tech Tour 2019 Italian Healthcare Venture Forum will take place on 17-18th October, Trieste, Magazzino Molo IV to foster investment, partnerships, licensing, M&As and export in the healthcare sector. The Italian Healthcare Venture Forum is organized in the framework of the Meet in Italy for Life Sciences (MIT4LS 2019) the biggest healthtech event in Italy by the ALISEI National Technology Cluster for Life Sciences.
The special pitching event is dedicated to 20 Start-up/emerging companies in the life science domain, that will be selected and will profit from a special mentorship course and meetings with international investors and venture capitalists. The Italian Healthcare Venture Forum promises to bring together investors, entrepreneurs, corporate representatives and other stakeholders in the healthcare sector, providing a broad overview of the Italian healthcare ecosystem.
Participation in IHVF is free of charge. The event will focus on Healthtech, within the following subsectors:
- Medical Devices
- IT Applications for Health
- Pharmaceutical/ Nutraceutical
- Biology/ Biotechnology
- Medicine, Human Health & Well-Being
- Related Value Chain Activities
Why join us in Trieste 17-18 October 2019?
- Together with Meet in Italy for Life Science, we will create the place to be for Life Science this fall
- Witness outstanding presentations of the companies in Healthtech and Biotech, pre-selected by an esteemed panel of investors
- A chance to dive into the investment environment in Italy and the region. All key stakeholders in Italy and Europe at the same place to meet you
Highlights from last year`s Meet in Italy for Life Sciences:
- 420 Participating organizations
- 30% of foreign organizations
- 37 participating countries
- 1,700+ matchmaking meetings
- 750 international meetings
- 120 number of involved EEN partners