Medical Technology Ireland 2019
September 25 - September 26
Medical Technology Ireland – With over 200 global suppliers exhibiting and a fantastic Conference program featuring the Start-up & Innovation Academy and the Women in MedTech Forum, Medical Technology Ireland 2019 is an unmissable event.
Medical Technology Ireland will bring together manufacturers, clinicians, academic institutions, entrepreneurs/start-ups, financial institutions and suppliers alike in a combined program, defining the present and future medical device trends, to investigate, discuss, and improve the quality of life and to increase the life expectancy for patients worldwide.
Start-up and Innovation Academy
Galway has a high concentration of innovative people in a tight, global, renowned Medical Device cluster in the West of Ireland. To support and expand this innovation corridor, we are hosting the Start-up and Innovation Academy on Thursday 26 September at 14.00 – 15.00.
A number of early-stage Health / Med Tech companies will present to an invited audience and this will be followed by a brief presentation on the extensive range of supports for start-up and early-stage companies in the region.
Companies presenting on the day include:
- Vincent Forde, CEO, Gascon Medical
- Dr. Christopher Duke, Founder & CEO, Edge Performance Analytics
- Dr. Kate Reddington, CSO, Bioprobe Diagnostics and Dr. Ciaran Geoghegan, CEO, Bioprobe Diagnostics
- Liam McMorrow, Founder, Adelie Health
- Head Diagnostics who are developing ‘iTremor’ – a solution for a cutting edge technology and an associated medical device aimed at diagnosing concussion in under 10 seconds