- This event has passed.
June 11 - June 15£1899 – £3199
MedTech Summit – Achieve successful EU MDR & IVDR implementation through direct access to competent authorities, notified bodies and industry including clinical strategies, PMS & vigilance, legal, combination products, companion diagnostics, and emerging markets requirements. Brussels, Belgium; June 11-15, 2018
In 2017, Over 450 attendees from the medical device, diagnostics and combination product communities joined us in Amsterdam last year for all the latest EU MDR, IVDR, and Emerging Market Regulatory updates. The agenda covered 8 crucial areas: EU MDR, IVDR, Post Market Surveillance and Vigilance, Clinical Evaluations and Investigations for Medical Devices, Medical Device Law, Drug Device Combination Products, Regulatory Affairs in Emerging Markets, and Companion Diagnostics.
Quality, expert-led medical device conferences; delivering the expert knowledge our clients need to excel in their professional roles.
- EU Medical Device Regulation (Days 1 & 2) – 11-12 June 2018
- EU Medical Device Law (Days 1 & 2) – 11-12 June 2018
- Clinical Evaluations & Investigations (Days 2 & 3) – 12-13 June 2018
- Post Market Surveillance and Vigilance (Days 2 & 3) – 12-13 June 2018
- Regulatory Affairs in Emerging Markets (Days 3 & 4 & 5) – 13-15 June 2018
- IVD Regulatory and Strategic Forum and CDx (Days 4 & 5) – 14-15 June 2018
- Drug Device Combination Products (Days 4 & 5) – 14-15 June 2018
- Sterilisation and Reprocessing (Days 4 & 5) – 14-15 June 2018
PLUS, benefit from the co-location of these 8 comprehensive conference streams by moving between them throughout the days you attend. So, if you book a full 5-day pass, you will gain full access to all 8 event streams.