Next Health Innovation Forum Cambridge
June 26 - June 27GBP750
Next Health Innovation Forum – The Next Health promises to be an innovative healthcare conference for bright minds who want to build a healthier future for the benefit of patients worldwide.
The event will run together with the Milner Therapeutics Institute, and their annual symposium, which targets “groundbreaking research into new therapies by breaking down the barriers between academia and industry”.
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Neuroscience and neurotech
- Cell and gene therapy
- Prevention (diagnostics, monitoring)
- Evidence-based new economic models for healthcare
- Lifestyle and healthcare
- Holistic approaches to medicine
Speakers will include representatives from Servier, Pfizer, Innovate Medicines Initiative, and Cancer Research UK.
This promises to be a fascinating event bringing academia, industry and other sectors together.