- This event has passed.
NHS Health and Care Innovation Expo
September 5, 2018 - September 6, 2018£125 – £625
NHS Health and Care Innovation Expo – more than 5000 delegates from the UK and further afield. Expo will feature over four feature zones, 100+ seminars covering the current issues and developments in health and 190 exhibition stands. This year is extra special as the NHS celebrates its 70th birthday. Manchester Central, UK; Sept 5-6, 2018
Health and Care Innovation Expo features two main stages: The Future NHS Stage and the Innovate Stage.
The main stages are our highest-profile platforms, where you will receive all the major organisational announcements, see the unveiling of high-level national reports and reviews, and hear from expert panels made up of leaders from across the NHS, local government, wider public and voluntary sectors, and industry partners, in discussions focusing on the most important issues facing health and care.
Appearances and keynote addresses from:
- Simon Stevens, Chief Executive, NHS England
- Ian Dalton, Chief Executive, NHS Improvement
- Matt Hancock, Secretary of State for Health and Social Care
- Ian Trenholm, Chief Executive, Care Quality Commission
- Duncan Selbie, Chief Executive, Public Health England
- Glen Garrod, President, Association of Directors of Adult Social Care