- This event has passed.
NICON Conference and Exhibition Belfast
May 16, 2019 - May 17, 2019£159
NICON Conference and Exhibition – the key focus will be on the implementation of Health and Wellbeing 2026 – Delivering Together. Over the two days in Belfast, you will hear an update on the political and financial context of change and will have a choice of over 30 sessions to discuss implementing transformation.
Leading From The Edge: Transforming Our System Together
Join over 500 health and social care leaders and partners to hear from local and visiting experts and leaders about progress on transformation, merging thinking, and next steps in developing positive change. Join colleagues to keep up to date with key developments and contribute to the ongoing conversations around health and social care.
At this year’s NICON conference and exhibition, you will have the opportunity to:
- understand the vision and strategic context for health and social care in Northern Ireland
- hear from senior leaders and visiting experts about the latest thinking
- hear from a range of individuals in our system taking up the collective leadership challenge to drive change in front line services
- network with over 500 colleagues from across health and social care
- join a range of practical workshops and have your voice heard
- visit over 50 exhibitors showcasing a range of helpful products and services
- build your capacity to be part of the collective leadership community.
In response to what delegates have told us, this year you can expect more opportunities to join parallel sessions. We look forward to welcoming staff, patients, clinicians, politicians, partners and visiting guests as we seek to continue to make the change.
Take a look at this year’s agenda.
Who should attend?
This event will be of interest to health and social care senior leaders, our partners in the third and independent sectors, public representatives, managers and clinicians, patients and service users, students and many of our partners across wider public sector working in partnership with the HSC.
The Northern Ireland Confederation for Health and Social Care (NICON) is the voice of the organizations in the integrated Health and Social Care system (HSC). Part of the UK-wide NHS Confederation, it is the only membership body for all HSC organizations.