- This event has passed.
Open Call Arkathon Program Switzerland
November 30, 2020
Arkathon Program – a unique opportunity where companies from Switzerland and abroad, healthcare organizations, and technological institutes work closely together to co-develop health solutions, with the economic support of public regional funds. Valais, Switzerland; Deadline – Nov 30, 2020
This year, the challenge to tackle is:
How to ease the burden of pain?
Understanding, treating, and managing pain is among the greatest challenges facing healthcare today. Please help us improve the quality of life for people with pain and minimize the pain burden.
Solutions should address a specific problem in acute or chronic pain on all levels of intervention in the health sector: primary prevention, early diagnosis, treatment, maintaining the quality of life, pain management, and humane care for the dying (palliative medicine).
Pain can include both physiological and psychological factors.
Arkathon Program is a unique opportunity where companies from Switzerland and abroad, healthcare organizations, and technological institutes, work closely together to co-develop health solutions, with the economic support of public regional funds.
Here are some of the benefits you can gain from the Arkathon Program :
- Validate the clinical-technical-economic feasibility of your solution or your product under development, at least the demonstrator or prototype stage.
- Guidance from our network of experts to find your product market and problem-solution fit
- Immediate feedback from end-users
- Peer-to-Peer coaching
- Connections and co-development within our partnering institutes
- Personalized support to accelerate the development of the project
- Monetary award up to CHF 25,000 to further develop your solution