- This event has passed.
Open Call Bind 4.0 Acceleration Program
Bind 4.0 Acceleration Program – Bind 4.0 is an acceleration program geared toward tech startups with solutions applied to Advanced Manufacturing, Smart Energy, Health Tech, or Food Tech fields. It’s a public-private initiative that promotes the development of innovative Industry 4.0 projects with top-level organizations and that accelerates the startups through training, high-impact mentorship, and connections to the major industrial players in the Basque Country. San Sebastian, Pais Vasco, Spain; Deadline: Sept 11, 2020
We’re looking for startup companies developing Industry 4.0 solutions
The fourth edition of our highly successful acceleration program connects you with leading Industry 4.0 manufacturing, energy, healthcare and food tech companies, and contracts worth up to €150,000
Apply today and join one of the strongest industrial ecosystems in Europe (Basque Country) a top-rated location for market opportunities and growth
- Advanced Manufacturing – Insert innovative solutions into advanced manufacturing products, processes, management techniques, or systems
- Smart Energy – Deliver innovation to renewable energy production, infrastructures, and services across industries
- Health Tech – Join fast-growing markets with medical devices, as well as digital health, and healthcare solutions
- Food Tech – Drive innovative tech solutions focused on the digital transformation of the agri-food sector
What You Get
- Contracts worth up to €150,000 – Our corporate partners award contracts to start-ups for developing Industry 4.0 projects with their solutions. The contract can reach as high as €150,000. Corporate partners also become reference customers for you.
- Support Services – We provide world-class mentoring; free workspace, training, and tech support; access to funding, subsidies, and investors; demo day; and participation in a top Industry 4.0 event.
- Networking – Gain visibility with industry leaders, executives, and business contacts in the Basque Country, including Basque Digital Innovation Hub. We can arrange visits and networking meetings.
- No equity is taken – Your company retains all equity and pays no participation charges. Our sole goal is to attract and accelerate startups in the Basque Country and help you succeed.