- This event has passed.
Open Call for Berlin HealthTech Startups
Vision Health Pioneers – Vision Health Pioneers will support 40 early-stage entrepreneurs. We are looking for mixed teams of up to 4 members to work on one amazing healthtech idea that is applicable to the German market. Berlin, Germany; Deadline Jan 31, 2020
- Be a team of 2 to 4 members.
- All team members must be registered as residents of Berlin.
- Your idea/prototype has not been launched yet and can be implemented in the German healthcare sector.
- You have not received any governmental startup grants, such as EXIST, Berliner Startup Stipendium, or any other significant investments, excluding prize money for competitions, etc.
- At least one of the team members has knowledge in the field of healthcare (physician, nurse, therapist, etc.).
- Ideally, all team members have university degrees, or relevant working experience in fields such as Design Thinking, and/or has other relevant certificates. If one of the team members has no degree, please reach out to clarify if he/she can get funded.
- Your startup can be incorporated, but this is not a must-have. If you are incorporated, the business registration (Gewerbeanmeldung) must have been less than 3 months ago and it must be registered in Berlin. This also applies to international teams.