- This event has passed.
Open Call TecnoCampus StartHealth Barcelona
TecnoCampus, with the support of ACCIÓ, is launching TecnoCampus StartHealth, an acceleration program for projects with high growth potential in the health sector. The program offers assistance in the validation of the technology and the business model in the launch of the product in the market and the access to financing to accelerate its growth. Deadline: June 15, 2020
- Five-month and 25-hour mentoring acceleration program focused on projects with high growth potential in the health sector: D-Health, Medical Devices, and Biotech.
- We help you define and validate your business model, launch your product in the market, and access financing, with the support of professionals and mentors experts in the sector.
- Workspace in the coworking of the TecnoCampus Incubator.
- Free program with limited places.
If you need expert advice to launch your startup with the best guarantees of success, this is your program. We help you achieve this.
It is an acceleration program for newly created startups, linked to the health sector with a differentiated value proposition and growth potential. The program is funded by ACCIÓ, the agency for the competitiveness of companies of the Generalitat de Catalunya, and is part of the different support services for ACCIÓ startups.
- Startups in the health sector from 0-5 years of age.
- With a Minimum Viable Product (MPV).
- Digital Health (Web platforms, mobile, AI, IoT, Big Data) / Medical Devices ( Medical instruments, rehabilitation, disease diagnosis) / Biotech.
- Individual mentoring with professionals in the health sector.
- Intensive training to land the business model.
- Be part of support services for ACTION startups
- Possibility to receive an investment of up to €100,000 by 101 Ventures