- This event has passed.
Pharma AI & IoT 2019 London
July 10 - July 11£1100
Pharma AI & IoT 2019 – The 2nd Annual Pharma AI & IoT 2019 will provide insight into the current state of play in the EU & US and stimulate debate, in a multi-stakeholder setting, on the vital role of technology impact in the sustainability of pharma and healthcare systems. Beyond a comprehensive outlook of key European market access policies, our speakers will outline the key recent developments in technology impact in pharma and healthcare in the EU and other international jurisdictions. By attending this conference, you will gain a comprehensive outlook on the key issues surrounding the latest technologies that are being analyzed towards pharma and healthcare. This event will provide an important platform for stakeholders to discuss and share best practices in furthering technology development in pharma and healthcare.
The healthcare (AI) market is to exceed $10 billion by 2024, according to a new report. There will be significant drivers for growth in healthcare AI in the future – such as precision medicine and the need to reduce healthcare costs overall. Data-heavy technology such as genomics research, along with incremental innovation in robotic personal digital assistants could also boost growth according to the report. AI-based medical imaging and diagnosis will see more than 40% growth to more than $2.5 billion by 2024, the report predicted. U.S. healthcare artificial intelligence market was valued over USD 320 million in 2016 and is estimated to witness more than 38% CAGR over the coming years. Drug discovery applications account for over 35% of healthcare artificial intelligence market share, which could see the segment exceed $4 billion in revenue by 2024. Key clinical health AI and machine learning applications can potentially create $150 billion in annual savings for the U.S. healthcare economy by 2026. Revenue in the AI health market is expected to reach $6.6 billion by 2021
The global IoT healthcare market is expected to grow from USD32.4 Bn in 2015 to USD163.2 Bn by 2020, a CAGR of 38.1%. One of the world’s biggest markets for healthcare services, the United States spends approximately 18% of its GDP on healthcare every year. By improving adherence to prescribed therapies alone, the US could significantly reduce their healthcare spends. The effective deployment of IoT-based healthcare delivery technologies could help the US save well over USD 300 billion.
- Market overview and analysis – Shaping the future of AI in Pharma
- ML in Pharma and Medicine – A potential future in which synchronicity of data, analysis, and innovation are an everyday reality
- AI – Challenges and opportunities
- AI for Precision Medicine
- Use of AI in early clinical development and drug discovery
- Applications of Machine Learning in Pharma and Medicine
- AI – Challenges exist, but opportunities beckon
- Why and how human behavior should / could be changed by technology?
- Cyber Security is Critical in an Age of IoT and Healthcare Hacks
- Preparing for the Implications of “Brexit” in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Impact of Digital Transformation in healthcare & pharma industry
- Big data to big impact: AI-driven patient health optimization
- Big data – Why do drug manufacturers need your health records?
- How AI technology can accelerate, cheapen and De-Risk R&D
- How IoT is transforming the Pharmaceutical Industry?
- IoT in Pharmaceutical manufacturing and supply chains
- Big Data Analytics – A Revolution in Drug Discovery and Pharma R&D
- Pharma to open up big data for clinical trials, analytics
- Clinical Trials innovations with big data and advanced analytics era
- Differences that Internet of Things (IoT) Can Make to Healthcare
- How IoT is poised to transform the world of pharma
- Developing regulatory framework in advanced and developing markets – for Today & Tomorrow
- Moving beyond 5 years – What will the technology landscape look like?
- Be part of a major networking opportunity