- This event has passed.
RAPS Convergence 2021
September 12 - September 15
RAPS Convergence – the largest and most well-recognized annual gathering of regulatory professionals, scientists, and innovators globally. Convergence brings together representatives from industry, global regulatory bodies, research, academic and clinical organizations directly involved in managing the regulatory process and aligning science, regulation, and business strategy. Convergence is designed to educate and empower professionals about the ever-evolving healthcare product regulatory environment within an interactive forum that facilitates community exchange, connections, and knowledge sharing. Virtual; Sept 12-15, 2021
Designed exclusively for regulatory professionals, RAPS Convergence is the largest annual regulatory-focused event globally—celebrating and supporting the global regulatory community! The event unites key stakeholders and decision-makers across all intersections of the regulatory field for four powerful days of professional development, interactive discussions, and relationship building.
In 2021, we are Charting New Strategies–Together.
Regulatory professionals around the globe continue to demonstrate an unwavering commitment to protecting and advancing public health and safety. This dynamic and supportive community has been responsive, adaptive, collaborative, and responsible—showing tremendous leadership as we carve out essential strategies that transform our future landscape.
RAPS Convergence 2021 is the most meaningful investment you can make for yourself and your business.
Benefits of Attending
- An expansive, interactive education forum that dives into all aspects of regulations across the healthcare product lifecycle
- Essential strategies and lessons learned across the medical device, biotech, and pharmaceutical product sectors
- Comprehensive insights, perspectives, and exchanges from global leaders to accelerate actionable, intelligent roadmaps for your own organizations
- Critical business and soft skills sessions that supplement your personal and career development
- Expanded experiential learning and one-on-one engagement opportunities
- More dynamic ways to interface with the latest innovations from solutions providers
- Fun and entertaining surprises that spark connections and bridge the in-person/virtual event experience
- Ability to earn 12 RAC recertification credits Not a RAC holder or not familiar with this dynamic credential? Learn more about the RAC.
RAPS is the leading organization for global regulatory professionals in the healthcare industry that supports professionals by providing the latest resources, tools, and education on vital policies and procedures.