- This event has passed.
The Transatlanic Telehealth Research Network (TTRN) 7th Conference Utrecht
April 25, 2019 - April 26, 2019
TTRN Conference: New Horizons for Connecting Health Telehealth & Telerehabilitation– Artificial Intelligence and Entrepreneurship.
The Transatlanic Telehealth Research Network (TTRN) 7th conference:
2-Day Conference on Artificial Intelligence & Entrepreneurship
- Gain new knowledge on the latest research within Health AI and innovative telehealth technologies, products, and methods
- An inspiring program which facilitates great discussion, collaborative opportunities and networking
Two Days with Different Perspective
- 25 April 2019: Artificial intelligence viewed from a research and a clinical perspective
- 26 April 2019: Innovation, entrepreneurship, and development of products, methods and market
- Presentations, interactive workshops and break-out sessions, discussions, networking
- Company exhibition and pitch sessions
- Can attend one or both days
Who should attend?
- All health professionals, researchers, clinicians, product developers, industry representatives, entrepreneurs, healthcare leaders and innovation officers
Aims of the Conference
- Presenting the latest international knowledge and disseminating knowledge about artificial intelligence in future telehealth technologies with concrete examples from Danish and international companies
- To focus on entrepreneurship and innovation in telehealth including opportunities and barriers
- Having startups, small and medium-sized companies in the health technology industry get inspired for product and
- To create networks between the participants in order to promote knowledge sharing and collaborative potential between companies, researchers and health professionals within AI and entrepreneurship