- This event has passed.
WIRED Health:Tech 2020
WIRED Health: Tech explores some of the most compelling technological advances driving the future of patient care. This virtual conference will gather fascinating disruptors in health, medicine, and science to investigate the direct impact of COVID-19, as well as the trends that the pandemic has accelerated. The program covers artificial intelligence, telehealth, surgical robotics, and next-gen systems, and addresses the need for smarter supply chains, remote-friendly surgical systems, and self-tracking software. Virtual Event; Sept 22, 2020.
This Week in Digital Health readers receive 10% off with discount code TWIDH10
- Artificial intelligence
- Surgical robotics
- Next-gen systems
- VR / XR
- Self-tracking devices
Curated by WIRED’s award-winning editorial team, WIRED Health:Tech speakers include:
- Eric Topol, Founder and Director, Scripps Research Translational Institute & Professor of Molecular Medicine, Scripps Research
- Jennifer Doudna, Co-inventor of CRISPR and Professor of Depts. of Molecular & Cell Biology and Chemistry, Innovative Genomics Institute at UC Berkeley
- Pravene Nath, Global Head of Digital Health Strategy, Roche
- Devi Sridhar, Professor, and Chair of Global Public Health, University of Edinburgh
- Mark Slack, Chief Medical Officer, and Co-Founder, CMR Surgical
- Heidi Larson, Professor of Anthropology, Risk and Decision Science, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine & Director, The Vaccine Confidence Project
- Pearse Keane, NIHR Clinician Scientist, Institute of Ophthalmology, UCL
- Naiz Jalal, Global Head of Digital Health Technologies, Roche
Following the success of the WIRED Health conference series over the last seven years, this one-day virtual conference is a special deep-dive into health-related technology taking place this September.
Enquire today at firstname.lastname@example.org or book online at https://wiredhealthtech.