World Congress on Healthcare and Hospital Management 2020
October 28 - October 29
16th World Congress on Healthcare and Hospital Management – As a knowledge-led platform, the event focuses on evolving business replicas, revolution, improving patient consequences, and cost minimization, featuring technologies in healthcare and hospital management. Amsterdam, The Netherlands; Oct 28-29, 2020
“Steering the Complications of Healthcare in a Modern Society.”
The Healthcare system refers to the totality of resources that a society distributes within organization and health facilities delivery to uphold or restoring health. To improve the health status of the population, the goals are the reduction of mobility and mortality rate, increase in expectation of life, decrease in the growth rate of population, high nutritional status, and basic sanitation. It is nothing but the upkeep of health in several ways like preclusion, analysis, action, cure, and other physical and mental impairments.
The Health and Management 2020 is a platform to the scientists, experts from universities, researchers, hospital proprietors, C-level administrators, managers, and industry front-runners to exchange visions on healthcare management thinking, best applies, and keys.
The scientific program will be a rich mixture of formats starting from keynote sessions to highly interactive discussions.
As a knowledge-led platform, the event focuses on evolving business replicas, revolution, improving patient consequences, and cost minimization, featuring technologies in healthcare and hospital management.
In its 16th year, the event is the biggest of its generous in the region with quality content and interacting opportunities. Earn a chance of augmenting and showcasing your efficiency in Healthcare and Hospital Management 2020, during October 28-29, 2020 @Amsterdam, Netherlands, and become the key to the victory of our conference.
The Health and Management 2020 conference aims to focus on the leadership challenges which all nations face in healthcare and hospital management to improve the care we deliver for our patients.
This is an esteemed conference where senior doctors, trainee doctors, medical students, healthcare professionals, managers, researchers, scientists, delegates, and many gathered together for the discussions, including
- Standards, expertise and therefore, the opportunity for a step-change in quality
- Leadership challenges facing healthcare on a national and Celsius scale and how we, as a line of work, will meet these modern leadership theories from global experts.
- How modernization in healthcare can transform the way we work
- How health education can improve control, clinical recital, and patient safety.
- Network with nobles and high-ranking medical leaders.
- Influencing the way care is given, safeguarding it is high quality, considerate, and replies to discrete needs.
- Network with the full range of healthcare front-runners from all skilled backgrounds.
- Learning about new clinical material.
- Pooled understanding of what virtuous leadership is and how working organized can benefit service distribution and patient carefulness.
- How can we encourage greater involvement of healthcare professionals, service users, communities, and the general public in shaping healthcare services that are fit for the purpose
- Network in a unique multi-professional healthcare leadership event embracing all levels and sectors.
Health and Management 2020 welcomes other professionals who share our passion for excellence in leadership and management.
Sessions and Tracks
- Healthcare and Nursing
- Sociology of Health and Medicine
- Hospital management roles and operations
- Diabetes & Public Health
- Pharmacy Informatics
- Neuro Informatics
- Dental Informatics
- Oncology & Public Health
- Digital Healthcare and Women’s Health
- Clinical Care Informatics
- Skin & Body Health
- Mental Health and Mental Disorders
- Forensic Microbiology
- Innovation and Best Follows in Health Care Development
- Emerging Trends In Healthcare Management
- Hospital Management System
- Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare
- Chronic Diseases
- Health Promotion
- Disease prevention
Health care systems got to work toward a future during which the collective focus shifts faraway from treatment to prevention and early intervention. But, are stakeholders able to reply to these trends and brace the smart healthcare delivery of the future?
Deloitte’s 2020 Global health care outlook takes a comprehensive check out the factors driving change within the podium and descriptions suggestions that stakeholders can consider to lay a solid foundation for the future.
The European healthcare market is anticipated to grow from around $2080 billion in 2016 to around $2125 billion in 2020. This region has not witnessed a significant increase in the market size thanks to decreased government expenditures because of weak economic conditions in many countries.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends, and techniques. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography.
It places the market within the context of the broader healthcare market and compares it with other markets. The aging population poses a threat to the economy because it impacts the economy and increases government spending on healthcare and pensions.
The estimates show that the population aged 65 and above within the European region is ready to rise to 224 million in 2050. Italy has the very best percentage of elderly (above 65 years) population in Europe at 22%. Europe’s total GDP was $19.9 trillion in 2016, accounting for 26.7% of worldwide GDP.
Europe is one of the key global economic blocks. Many of the leading European countries form a part of the ECU Union, a trade and movement block with one currency.