The healthcare industry has evolved over the past few years, with credits going to emerging technologies, such as AI or artificial intelligence and blockchain, to name a few. Like other industry verticals, mobile apps have played a critical role in the digitalization of the field. These days, organizations adopt mobile health readily by hiring top custom software developers to build excellent health apps.
Healthcare apps have become very important in the pandemic that the world is facing nowadays. To support the public-health response to Covid-10 worldwide, digital technologies are harnessed, including case identification, population surveillance, contact tracing, and evaluation of interventions based on communication and mobility data with the public.
A healthcare software development company could help healthcare providers develop a health app, which has transformed healthcare delivery, and it has become much more accessible and convenient. Furthermore, patients also are becoming able to keep in touch with their healthcare advisor via healthcare apps through iOS and Android.
If you’re wondering what medical apps are far more advanced for this year and beyond, let’s check them out.
Far More Advanced Medical Apps to watch out for
The app’s name itself gives an idea of what it’s related to. This healthcare app idea is focused on a niche audience. The app connects patients that require anticoagulation medication with their healthcare providers and enables real-time communication via the medical app.
Aside from being the contact source between patients and medication providers, there are other several features that the app offers, including:
- Dosage calculations
- Testing schedules
- Managing INR levels
- Consists of an in-built diet library
- Tracking results and sharing the history with any healthcare professional
- Real-time alerts about the testing schedule as well as other appointments
- Managing various dosage levels and schedules
An amazing healthcare app offers a huge array of tools that enable healthcare service providers to see the entire picture of the patient’s requirements and accordingly manage them with various partners across the healthcare environment.
Some of the key features of ACT.md are:
- Medical files and records storage
- Custom reminders and health tasks
- Personalized healthcare plans
- Contact information of the care team
- Secure messages with the healthcare team
With this healthcare app, users could access the biggest medical professional network that consists of more than 70 percent of doctors as members. The same team developed the healthcare mobile app that created Epocrates, another wonderful medical application for mobile devices.
With Doximity, you could look for doctors with a huge range of filters, such as hospital affiliation, location, clinical interests, experience, specialty, publication, and language.
Major features include:
- Users could send their HIPAA faxes securely from anywhere.
- Access to the biggest search directory of clinicians in the United States
- Annotate the healthcare documents directly
- Consists of a social news feed for medicine
This app’s mission is to boost the overall delivery of healthcare with mobile solutions linking clinicians with their patients across various factors, including technology, geography, and workflow boundaries. Moreover, the app provides users with insight and engagement capabilities, together with care that’s patient-centered.
The key features include:
- Offers customized experience as per the specialty, workflows, and usage patterns of the clinician.
- Opt for data in motion, like delivering dynamic, instead of static information.
- It could be used as a diagnostic aid to provide accurate clinical information.
- Brings all critical data to the clinician in a single location to provide a short overview of a patient’s health
- Visual DX
Diagnoses could be tough, and Googling your symptoms only gives you one of two results; either you have a tumor or cancer. So, if there’s no doctor around, what can you do? Or, what should you do if you need a second opinion?
You could opt for an image verification on the biggest medical images database of different kinds of diseases. The Visual DX healthcare app has a collection of over 35,000 images of patients in different images, types of skin, and other categories.
Key features of the app include:
- Has categories for mouth, eyes, nails, hairs, and genitals
- Available for tablets, desktops, and smartphone apps such as iOS and Android
- Medical professionals also use the app, and the app claims to have increased diagnostics’ accuracy by 120 percent.
- Useful for medical categories including ophthalmology, dermatology, radiology, pathology, infectious disease, and emergency medicine
This healthcare mobile application provides patients with the choice to connect with doctors and other medical professionals on the Medici network for a particular period. The main goal is to eliminate the added cost of going to a hospitable by providing online consultation.
With online medication, doctors could boost their productivity, and patients could minimize visiting hospitals’ stress.
Some key features:
- Users could ask questions and get advice from professional healthcare providers.
- Get instant lab results as well as medical prescriptions.
- The User could collaborate securely with their doctors through the Group Chat option.
- Has an option to invite all doctors to a single network
- MyChart: Health Tracker Application
Patients could download the app either on Google Play or the App Store to get health-related information from past in-office visits. Presentable information comprises test results, wellbeing conditions, inoculations that are demonstrated by a supplier.
Furthermore, the app allows a patient to affirm arrangements, transfer persistent information produced, take care of their social insurance tabs, and so on. Through the app, patients could message their suppliers and affirm and/or plan arrangements legitimately.
MyChart Key Features include the following:
- Push notifications
- Test results review
- Scheduling and managing appointments
- Price estimate calculator
Emerging technologies, such as AI, are the current trend that healthcare services providers are integrating for different operations, such as boosting healthcare databases, drug discovery, and so on.
The use of healthcare apps, over time, has tremendously grown. This year, the field has taken all these apps to new heights. People have begun to focus on improving their wellness and health, and digitization nowadays plays an essential part.
John Wyatt working as a Technical Content Writer.