Global Healthcare Automation Market accounted for US$ 54.05 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 97.30 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.1%. Healthcare automation means implementing advanced IT technologies to various processes, devices, and other applications in the healthcare system. The transformation of the healthcare system to automation tends to offer multiple benefits such as increased productivity, increased operational efficiency, reduced cost, and better management of processes and information. In addition, according to leading global watchdogs, the aging population is expected to emerge as a significant demographic change over the following decades. This means an increased number of people requiring medical assistance; healthcare automation is expected to solve this issue in a better way. The advent of healthcare automation has impacted or boosted patient management, medical workflow, surgery management, logistics, diagnostic laboratories, technology assessment, health problem detection, daily living activities tracking, and others.
The report “Global Healthcare Automation Market, By Application (Diagnostics & Monitoring Automation, Therapeutic Automation, Lab & Pharmacy Automation, and Logistics Automation & Training Automation), By End User (Hospital, Diagnostic Center, Research Institute, Home Care, and Others) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030.”
- In 2021 Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS), a global technology services firm, launched its enhanced Healthcare automation solution, D4HA (DISYS for Healthcare Automation), in collaboration with leading cloud-based Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Platform provider, Automation Anywhere.
Rising technological advancement in the IT automation sector is expected to be a critical driving force in adopting automation technology in the healthcare sector. Significant investments by VC and tech companies to promote automated medical & pharmaceutical services and government efforts to fulfill growing healthcare needs efficiently are some of the vital essential factors influencing the growth of the healthcare automation market. In addition, the rising cost of labor and unavailability of skilled workforce in developed economies also demand automation of the healthcare system. However, high costs incurred to deploy automation and stringent policies and approvals by the government may serve as a factor restraining market growth.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Healthcare Automation Market, By Application (Diagnostics & Monitoring Automation, Therapeutic Automation, Lab & Pharmacy Automation, and Logistics Automation & Training Automation), By End User (Hospital, Diagnostic Center, Research Institute, Home Care, and Others) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030.”
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Healthcare Automation Market accounted for US$ 54.05 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 97.30 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.1%. The global healthcare automation market has been segmented based on application, end-use, and region.
- By Application, the market is segmented into Diagnostics & Monitoring Automation, Therapeutic Automation, Lab & Pharmacy Automation, and Logistics Automation & Training Automation.
- By End-User, the market is segmented into hospitals, Diagnostic Center, Research Institute, Home Care, and Others.
- By Region, the Global Diabetic Neuropathy Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The Key players operating in the global healthcare automation market include General Electric Company, Siemens AG, Swisslog Holding AG, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic Plc, Intutive Surgical, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Danaher Corporation, Tecan Group Ltd., and AccurayInc.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends, which will help companies enlarge their businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant vital players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and regulatory frameworks across different regions, impacting the market trajectory. Finally, recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights specializes in market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offer strategic and tactical support to clients to make well-informed business decisions and identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- First, it explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning.
- Explains details about key operational strategies focusing on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered
- Study Deliverables
- Study Assumptions
- Scope of the Study
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Opportunity Map Analysis
- Market at Glance
- Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis, by Region
- Competitive Landscape
- Heat Map Analysis
- Market Presence and Specificity Analysis
- Investment Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights
Global Healthcare Automation Market